We only stayed here because another hotel/motel/dump canceled our reservation and we were scrambling to find a place. No working electricity on the bed-side of the room, no towels when we got there. We asked for towels, but had to get our own off of the housekeeping cart. Just before midnight, housekeeping came banging on the door to bring them, I assume. Also, the shower was only ice cold or nuclear hot...nothing in-between.
We're glad we had a bed for the weekend, given how packed the area was, but $110 for this room was about $109.95 too much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice clean rooms, Largest out door pool in Pigeon Forge with seperate pool for the kids and lazy river. Free breakfast and Wi-Fi. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, only 2 miles from Dollywood and Splash Country. Minutes away from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and shopping at the Tanger Outlet mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Americana Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Motel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Inn Pigeon Forge