All the reviews above are absolutely true.Its unfortunate i did not check trip advisor review before booking.
The rooms stink like hell.When complained, got an asnwer that "room service would be there in 5 mins with a room spray" >but never turned up.
Stinking pillows and bed sheets.
Unreachable wifi network eventhough i just stayed in ground floor jsut 2 rooms away from the front desk. - When asked at front desk.Lady says " something must be wrong with your ipad".
Rude Front desk.
Breakfast - You better fast the whole day.
Overall very bad experience.It just spoilt our entire trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice clean rooms, Largest out door pool in Pigeon Forge with seperate pool for the kids and lazy river. Free breakfast and Wi-Fi. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, only 2 miles from Dollywood and Splash Country. Minutes away from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and shopping at the Tanger Outlet mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Americana Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Motel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Inn Pigeon Forge