57.00, last minute room as I confused our cabin rental and we showed a day early. Our room was perfectly clean, nothing fancy. Fridge, microwave, small table and two chairs, hot water, good water pressure. Average breakfast, for no extra charge we appreciated it, biscuits and gravy, belgian waffles, cereal, pastries, oatmeal, juice, milk, coffee etc. Staff was friendly and efficient.
They accept pets for a small nightly fee.
Wouldn't stay for my whole visit in Gatlinburg because no patio/balcony etc. But for a night or two it was an excellent value. Oh, almost forgot, the mattress was AWESOME.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice clean rooms, Largest out door pool in Pigeon Forge with seperate pool for the kids and lazy river. Free breakfast and Wi-Fi. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, only 2 miles from Dollywood and Splash Country. Minutes away from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and shopping at the Tanger Outlet mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Americana Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Motel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Inn Pigeon Forge