Booked this hotel because it was cheap, but I wish I went ahead and paid more for a nicer place. The customer service was terrible. When we checked in they gave us the wrong room key. Sent us to 206 when we were supposed to be in 214. There were 3 of us staying in a room for two nights and we only had two towels in the room when we got there. There was no remote to the tv. I went to the front desk 3 Times for a remote and none of them worked to our tv. After arguing with the lady, we took the whole basket of remotes just to find one that works. At average height, I am taller than the shower head. We had old soap in our room that didn't even have the same hotel name on it. I am far from impressed. Expedia told us this hotels pool was open and when we got here after making reservation, we find out the pool was not open yet. It's April....shouldnt the pool be open by now?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice clean rooms, Largest out door pool in Pigeon Forge with seperate pool for the kids and lazy river. Free breakfast and Wi-Fi. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, only 2 miles from Dollywood and Splash Country. Minutes away from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and shopping at the Tanger Outlet mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Americana Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Motel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Inn Pigeon Forge