Worst management I have seen. Rooms were awful too. Carpet was stained and dirty, shower was dirty, housekeeping terrible. And if you need to spend time working online while there, forget it. The "free" wi-fi doesn't work at all. Lost 3 nights of work because of no service. Tried every night I was there to get help with connection but no one could help me. Don't know why I didn't leave! Told me the advertising didn't guarantee wi-fi. Asked people at front desk who the owner was and they wouldn't tell me. Was offered the opportunity to call the manager and leave a message, only to find out that I was talking to the manager!! She avoided answering my questions and made excuses for the problem. DO NOT STAY THERE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice clean rooms, Largest out door pool in Pigeon Forge with seperate pool for the kids and lazy river. Free breakfast and Wi-Fi. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, only 2 miles from Dollywood and Splash Country. Minutes away from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and shopping at the Tanger Outlet mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Americana Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Motel Pigeon Forge
- Americana Inn Pigeon Forge