“My "Deluxe" room was a DUMP”

Americana Inn & Suites
Ranked #87 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
“My "Deluxe" room was a DUMP”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Worst management I have seen. Rooms were awful too. Carpet was stained and dirty, shower was dirty, housekeeping terrible. And if you need to spend time working online while there, forget it. The "free" wi-fi doesn't work at all. Lost 3 nights of work because of no service. Tried every night I was there to get help with connection but no one could help me. Don't know why I didn't leave! Told me the advertising didn't guarantee wi-fi. Asked people at front desk who the owner was and they wouldn't tell me. Was offered the opportunity to call the manager and leave a message, only to find out that I was talking to the manager!! She avoided answering my questions and made excuses for the problem. DO NOT STAY THERE!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kaye P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My worst experience ever first room I was put in had electrical tore out of wall no amenities in it , the second room had cob webs In it dirty and a tv microwave and fridge you only get 2 towles if they have them and 1 washcloth could not get anymore they didnt have them, pool dirty no jacuzzi on it ad for hotel is misleading pictures are wrong!!!! Staff just makes excuses cigarette ashes were thrown all over our car from the boucany people partying and running around in their underware will never go back to piegon forge

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gina F

Travellers are raving about these Pigeon Forge hotels

Lenoir City, Tennessee
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The first room they gave us wasn't cleaned yet.the second wasn't too clean n it only had one towel n one wash cloth we check in around 4 or 5 n it took them til 10;30 that night to give my towel n we plug up a lamp and sparks flew out n they cut off the water for a bit n didnt let noboby know n the out side needed to clean also n we had a pack of coffee in the room but no coffee pot .no blew dryer .it was a smoking room but no ash tray. the pool was the only thing that was OK .we will never stay here again .we was in room 338.if it wasn't for my grandson likening the pool we would of went somewhere else my name is;Vickie

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank vickiehunt
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Checked into the hotel 6-6-2014 our room was dirty, bed was horrible we had only one set of towels. Looked at 3 other rooms until finally checked into room 103. Enjoyed time with family and friends came back to the room at midnight as my girlfriend came out of the shower she saw a bug on the edge of the bed. After taking a picture of it and removing the sheets we found the bed was covered in bed bugs. The girl at the front desk came and looked at the bug and we checked out immediately. She couldn't refund our money for the weekend only the manager could do that but she was in Florida all weekend. I have called numerous times to try and get refunded for the stay but have yet to get I touch with anyone. Stay away from this hotel at all costs. No refund and no call back from management and no refund.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Chuck M
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Very expensive, should've cost less than half of what we paid. No towels, went and asked for them and they gave us 1 and a floor mat so we shared and it felt like extra coarse sandpaper. Blood on the floor. Front door wouldn't shut. Hotel staff very unfriendly and not helpful. Location beside loud go cart track that runs until about 2 am. No shampoo or conditioner. Amenities not clean. There were extra processing fees that were not originally mentioned. Checking in took forever. Air conditioner louder than a lawn mower and rattled. Only positive was the bed was comfortable ands sheets were soft. Will never stay there again.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank josh58
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed 12 May 2014

First I would like to say This Hotel in fort Smith AR was a great one compare to this one upon arrival on 17 April 2014 there was a note on the office door to call this number for service. tried for 45 min before I got an Answer. they had no voice mail. Pam came on the line and said the guy was out for dental then told me he will be there in about 30 min Well I'm on Oxygen so she tells me OK 15 maybe I told this was a bad way to run a business. we drove around to see if any body was around because the sign said working around Hotel. I told Sam just to cancel my reservation and refund my account . She said ok. still waiting I as of May 12. We then went to the Econo Lodge and booked a room for the same rate.

Room Tip: Go some place Else