Pros--Quiet on top floor, comfortable beds and pillows, hot shower with great water pressure, good flushing toilet, smooth running AC, clean room with a refrigerator and microwave, two pools, nice staff, close to Mill Square, very close to a grocery store and gas station.
Cons-Furniture outdated, TV outdated, very small bathroom, small vanity and sink outside bathroom, not much privacy, skimpy breakfast and carpet needed shampooed.
For the rate we paid, we were very pleased with this motel and will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you stay at The Colonial House Motel you have the advantage of being right in the center of action packed Pigeon Forge. We are only minutes away from Dollyood, Dolly's Splash Country & Dixie Stampede. At Colonial House you can..... start your day with complimentary continental breakfast. Relax in our outdoor pool with 60ft water slide and mushroom waterfall (in season). Enjoy our year round indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Colonial House Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Colonial Motel Pigeon Forge
- Colonial Hotel Pigeon Forge