“great place to stay”

Music Road Resort Inn
Ranked #35 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 15 July 2014

On our recent visit to pigeon forge we stayed at the lovely, clean, spacious and well run music road inn. This is our 18th year of visiting pigeon forge but our first at music road. You will get a very good breakfast, the pools are great, along with a lazy
River and refreshments at the cabana. The rooms are very clean and spacious. The super large bathrooms are a real treat, if your traveling alone or with a group. The location is great. They made sure our stay was relaxing and enjoyable and we will definately be staying there again.

Room Tip: If you are going to use the pools, definitely get a room facing the pools. Make sure room is not be...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank elaine b
Carolina L, Guest Relations Manager at Music Road Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear elaine b,
We’re thankful to hear you’ll be staying with us again on your next visit to Pigeon Forge! And thank you for such a wonderful review. We’re glad you enjoyed our large rooms and spacious bathrooms. And it sounds like you had time to jump in the pool and lazy river, fantastic! And we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our friendly service most of all. Thanks again and see you soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Very nice rooms. Excellent lobby. Mediocre breakfast meal, although the breakfast serving room was great. They kept the lobby freezing cold, which my husband enjoyed, but I didn't.
Pool was great for family fun, but not if you want to swim laps. Beautiful views of the mountains.

Room Tip: You can stay poolside, or you can stay on the quieter side. Whichever you prefer.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Tillary,
We are glad you appreciate the elegant décor at Music Road Resort Inn. The thoughtful combination of tasteful inspirations and design finesse makes Music Road Resort Inn a destination with distinctive character and ambience. We do hope you’ll travel back our way one day for another visit!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

SITUATION #1
But, I had left my room Air Conditioner set on High cool, due to the 97 degrees days, and when I came back around 5pm the same day, I entered my room and the room temp was very HOT. Someone had totally turned off my A/C ...
SITUATION #2
The way this Hotel has their WIDE screen TV setting in their TV cabinet with the double doors, you CANNOT see the TV very good, UNLESS you sit directly in front of it...
If you sit off to either side, or at the table & chairs area, you CANNOT see the TV at all ! ! !
SITUATION #3
Their PILLOW TOP queen beds, were very HARD ! ! ! I don't really know if they were PILLOW TOPS, but they were advertised being PILOW TOP BEDS.
and their PILLOWS were WAY too soft, that I had to put 4 of them together to even raise my head a little.
SITUATION#4
The WiFi there in the room was REALLY BAD ! I had to go outside onto the BALCONY just to get a signal and the FLYING BUGS attacked me, that was miserable.
I brought my grandkids and they couldn't even use their iPADS or cell phoes to call their mother.
OTHERWISE... I might come back again, all of their STAFF were very considerate and helpful and the breakfast was all good but the scramble eggs were very tasteless, they may be egg scramblers liquid eggs???
BUT...
Over all, we endured the 5 day stay on our VACATION.

Mr. & Mrs. Virginia Beach, Virginia

Room Tip: I thought we had a room looking over the POOL SIDE, but they put us over looking the PARKING LOT...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DeWayne H

Dear DeWayne H,
We appreciate that you recognize the cleanliness aspect of our rooms, this is most important to us as it is to other guests.
Let me address some of your frustrations. We train our employees to turn AC to 5, which is midway, not to turn them off. If you would please email exec@musicroadhotel.com, we would like to find out the room number and date of your stay so that we can work with that housekeeper so that other guests do not experience the same.
Regarding the wide screen TV’s, we were contemplating removing the hutch, your feedback is the first of its kind regarding the position within the hutch, so we intend to revisit this in the fall.
WIFI is usually very strong and as a matter of fact we recently increased it so those with kids/grandkids could use their electric devices… so, I am unsure as to what happened, but the date and room number will help us to diagnose this problem.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I will say that the Inn was really nice. The staff were very professional and always helpful. The room was rather large for a normal hotel room. Plenty of space in the rooms is very helpful so that I didn't feel like I was always on top of my spouse. The rooms and halls were nice and clean as well. Even though there were kids running up and down the hall, we could barely hear them once in the room which is a big benefit compared to some of the hotels that is have stayed at. I will definitely be staying here again. Thanks for the wonderful nights stay!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Carolina L, Guest Relations Manager at Music Road Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear CharlesM2014,
It was our pleasure to treat you to a quiet, restful nights stay! We are so happy you enjoyed our first class accommodations. Our spacious rooms and double vanity bathrooms were specifically designed to allow guests to feel more comfortable. We do hope you will come back for another stay here at Music Road Resort Inn!

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

The room is very neat & clean. I love the double sink & vanity. The balcony is very nice over seeing the small so called water park. The beds are comfortable and you melt into the pillows. The air is great! My family loved the lazy river and the slide.

Stayed: June 2014

Dear ppruett83,
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and the lazy river and 60ft corkscrew slide in our outdoor, guest only water park! If you choose, our water park is a great way for a family to vacation in action-packed Pigeon Forge without spending time and money at a large water park attraction. You can relax and have a smoothie poolside while watching your kids play, all day, in a safe environment, all while on vacation. We hope you’ll all come back again for another trip!

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Nice accommodations and service from staff was always friendly. The highlight is the pools, my boy could stay in them all day! As well as a momma duck and her for ducklings....we did see one day. They also have inside pool and hot tub if the sun gets to be too much.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear buschnco,
Sounds like you and your boys took full advantage of our Water Park, indoor and outdoors, that’s fantastic! We’re so glad you enjoyed your stay and got to see the Mom duck and her little family as well, seeing them is a real treat for our guests. We hope you’ll come back again soon for another visit with your family!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a long weekend there recently, and we were completely thrilled with the room, the service, the staff...just everything. The bed was very comfortable, and when my husband requested foam pillows for me due to my feather allergy, they were brought up immediately. The room had a microwave, refrigerator, fireplace, and a huge jacuzzi tub. We had a perfect view of the mountains from our balcony, which also overlooked the pool and lazy river. It was nice to see the hotel staff cleaning the pool every morning; it absolutely sparkled and was spotless. It just happened that four little-league baseball teams were staying there at the same time, but the staff handled everything perfectly. I thought the breakfast room would be overcrowded and out of food, but the staff worked hard and kept all the food stocked and served hot. The breakfast room is large and accommodated everyone without a wait. Breakfast was eggs, bacon, biscuits, gravy, pastries, fruit, cereal...the usual, but there were also freshly-baked cinnamon rolls that really made it special. I was surprised to find they offered a very good selection of hot teas, too; I've never seen that in a hotel breakfast room. The location is very close to all the local activities, but it was very quiet and peaceful. I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: The rooms on the pool side have a great view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Outtatime,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful and thoughtful review for us! We’re so happy to hear how pleased you were with our accommodations, friendly and hardworking staff, and complimentary breakfast. We set our standards high so our guests are always treated to a first class hotel experience. We hope you will come back again for another stay; the mountains are beautiful in the fall!