“Had a great time with the Kid!”

Music Road Resort Inn
Ranked #34 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We stayed two nights at the Inn. The whole place was very clean. We got a deluxe queen room with two beds that we found comfortable. The staff was very nice, the room was nice, the bathroom was huge and had lots of storage space. The pools were lots of fun. My boyfriend and I loved the water slide, the three year old with us wasn't able to hold his breath well enough to use it (found out after try #1). The kids pool with the water umbrella was very cold, so we just stuck to the pools and lazy river. The indoor pool was nice and warm for when the sun set behind the hotel and it got too cool outside. There is a small spa tub too along side the main pool and comfortable seating around the edge and inside the pool.

We thought breakfast was great (Served from 6-10) with well stocked coffee, bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravy, toast, muffins, yogurt, fruits, juices, and cereals. The arcade is small but has enough to keep the kids entertained for an hour or so.

As for the complaints about overlooking a graveyard, the vast majority of the rooms do not face that way and was not a bother to our party. I remember staying at the hotel when I was a kid (probably around 10) and LOVING it. I would definitely recommend for a family stay!

Only complaints: the kids channels kept going out of service on the television (really, only Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network, maybe too many people viewing?), and the bench that was in the bathroom had stained upholstery

Room Tip: Go for an upper level room if you can to get a balcony
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Shannon D
Carolina L, Guest Relations Manager at Music Road Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2015

Dear Shannon D,
So you were a guest when you were little, and now you have returned, that is so nice! We are thrilled you brought loved ones with you and you all enjoyed staying at Music Road Resort. We look forward to having you all back again soon!

There are newer reviews for Music Road Resort Inn

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We visit Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg once a twice a year for the past twelve years. We always stay at Music Road Inn and have never once been disappointed. The staff is always friendly, helpful, and attentive. I have made a variety of requests over the years - some I fully expected to be beyond their ability - and they always seem to find a way to accommodate us and remove our stress. I have never once been told, "Sorry, we can't help you with that." I love that guest-friendly spirit.

The rooms are comfortable and clean with pleasant views. The elevators and common areas are spotless and very well maintained. The complimentary morning breakfast bar is well-stocked, hot, fresh, and a delish way to start each day.

The hotel is within walking distance of several excellent restaurants, attractions, and stores. The trolley stop makes everything else easily and readily accessible without driving.

We couldn't imagine staying anywhere else on our Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg forays. Thank you Music Road Inn.

Room Tip: We prefer the pool side on an upper floor - the morning light seems better here, while the evenings...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear SkipsterNC,
We really appreciate this review, and would like to just say, it’s our pleasure to have you as our guest. Thank you and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I hadn't heard anything about this hotel prior to booking it but the room was awesome! Great pool! Clean rooms & grounds. Friendly staff as well! You can tell the employees are happy b/c they are super friendly to the guests. Loved the location being so close to many things. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Carolina L, Guest Relations Manager at Music Road Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2014

Dear Jessica M,
Thank you for this wonderful review, we are thrilled to hear you enjoyed Music Road Resort Inn this much! Especially our pools, hopefully you had the chance to try both the fun Outdoor Water Park and the relaxing Indoor Pool and/or Hot Tub. Come back again soon for another visit and a chance to do more exciting things in Pigeon Forge, we’d love to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I was here for a week on business. We used their Convention Center which is across the street from the inn and next to the hotel.
Check in was smooth and during my entire stay, the employees were professional and a pleasure to speak to. My room was clean and surprisingly larger than expected since it is considered an "inn".
The only issue I had was the inn does not have an office suite. I had to go to the hotel and use the office suite there.
If given the opportunity to stay at the inn, I would. However, if I'm here on pleasure, then I'll try the hotel.
I recommend staying here.

Stayed: August 2014

Dear Geocacher48,
We’re glad you enjoyed your stay at Music Road Resort Inn. A bit of history, the guest rooms at Music Road Resort were specifically designed with 30% more space than other hotels to provide additional comfort for our corporate guests and families. We are looking forward to seeing you for your next stay, whether it is for business or fun in Pigeon Forge!

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Solid hotel, well decorated. A little Corporate for a Gatlinburg vaca in my opinion. But the hotel pool area is cool and it's location is great. Breakfast left a little to be desired, but they tea choices were awesome. Hotel room was pretty standard and very clean.

Stayed: August 2014

Dear Chris_Cincy,
Thank you for staying at Music Road Resort Inn on your Summer vacation. We are very glad you enjoyed the Outdoor Water Park, and we hope you will come back for another visit!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

My wife and I finally had a date free from other obligation for a few days. We decided to return back to one of our favorite places to visit, Pigeon Forge Tenn and to go back to one of our favorite places to stay while there. We were not disappointed in the stay in any way. It was excellent service, from the front desk check in, the breakfast each morning and the pool area was great. The kids that was there made it miss our grand children. They were on vacation in diff ent state but when they do come with us they always go home with lots of good memories.
This hotel has always been a great place for us to stay, and one of the largest bathrooms ever. Nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Carolina L, Guest Relations Manager at Music Road Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2014

Dear JERRY C,
What a nice review, very sentimental, and we are so very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We’re honored to be one of your favorite places in Pigeon Forge, and we’re glad you appreciated our hospitality. Next time, bring those grand children; we’d love to have you all for a visit!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Music Road Inn was AWESOME!!!! We were there for our Lindsey Family Vacation. Other then the rain we had an awesome time. The rooms were clean, the front desk AWESOME, the lobby is beautiful. I will definitely stay here again. I loved both pools. My only suggestion LESS chlorine!!!! Everyone was complaining about their eyes burning and some were vomiting…..NOT GOOD! The breakfast buffet each morning was nice I just wish they would have different options each day. They had the exact same foods each day. Jim (white male with curly hair) at the front desk was always helpful and full of smiles. I hope I got his name correct. Also two young men in the convention center were very helpful when we decided to have an impromptu meeting with our family. David Sorge was a godsend as I planned this family vacation. No matter what my question or how worrisome I was he was always cheerful and ready to help. I would highly recommend the Music Road Inn for a family vacation. You will NOT be disappointed.

Room Tip: Choose a waterpark view....we loved our view of the waterpark and mountains
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear mlindsey5,
We are thrilled to hear you loved Music Road Resort Inn so much! We’re also so very happy to hear how pleased you were with our staff, Jim, David Sorge, and the men at the Convention Center – that is wonderful. We hope to see you and your family again very soon!