“fun”

Ranked #9 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
madison, United States
“fun”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

clean nice staff great place to stay food was great internet sucked all in all one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at walk to the strip clean pools when I was going home and the desk clerk asked if I can wait to get fresh coffee because the coffee was not fresh what a sweatheart

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Tyrone S, I am pleased to know that you had such a terrific stay with the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge. Our complimentary hot piping coffee is available 24/7. We also offer hot chocolate (sugar free also) and a variety of hot flavored teas. Our team members keep this area stocked and refreshed all through-out the day. I'm thrilled that you were offered a fresh cup of coffee upon your return to the hotel. It's definitely the little things that matter. Our staff appreciate you sharing your review with everyone on Tripadvisor. :)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
Dallas
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

My friend and I stayed here for one night to do some shopping at the outlet malls. This hotel was immaculate. The room was clean, staff was friendly and breakfast was delicious! The beds were a plus! Probably the best sleep I've gotten at a hotel in a long time! I also left something in the hotel room to which they have been very accommodating to help me get back. The only negative is that we only stayed one night! I will be back!

• Stayed July 2014
Dallasfam, the next time you're in Pigeon Forge, you will have to sure to stay with our hotel longer than 1 day!! :) We enjoy a tremendous amount of compliments about our Cloud 9 bedding arrangement. Hilton sure hit the spot when they chose to put these comfortable beds in all of their Hampton Inn hotels. You can count on a great night's sleep when you choose Hampton! Thank you again Dallasfam for spreading the word about our Award Winning Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge! See you soon!
Cleveland, Tennessee
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Deanna took care of us! We did not plan to stay overnight when we came to Pigeon Forge but it was late and we didn't want to drive home. Deanna gave us the extra amenities we needed. What great service. Room was clean, breakfast was delicious and service was great. We almost always stay at the Inn at Christmas Place, but the rate was very high and they could do nothing for us. We will definitely be back to the Hampton Inn on Teaster Lane!!

• Stayed July 2014
Vacation7275, Deanna is going to be thrilled when I inform her of this Tripadvisor review. Thank you for recognizing her. I'm glad that you were able to stay with the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge during your quick getaway. We have comfy clean rooms, a delicious complimentary hot breakfast and most importantly, a very attentive staff that is willing to go the extra mile to help our guests. Deanna is definitely a keeper! :) Thank you again!
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 7 days and are very glad we picked this Hampton. The gals at the front desk (every one of them) were very helpful and so nice. The breakfast bar was open from 6 to 10 am longer than most and it was great. Food and coffee delicious and hot. Everyone on staff was friendly! The room was super clean and great view. We really enjoyed ourselves this year and liked our stay here much much better than the Clarion across the street! Thank you Hampton!!!

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Queenmom62
Queenmom62, WOW! I'm sure you got to know each one of our desk clerks very well since your family stayed with us for an entire week! It is rewarding to read reviews such as yours. Our staff care deeply about our guests and it shows through our commitment to making each of you (our guests) comfortable, happy and most important, a loyal guest to our Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge. I have no doubt that I will see your smiling faces the next time you're in Pigeon Forge! Thank you again Queenmom62 for your Tripadvisor post. :)
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We just finished "Hampton Inn & Suite" jumping across TN, and NC. This was the worst in terms of cleanliness, but from a self prophessed germophobe--, it still was ok. In other words, I'm picky. The mirrors in the hallways were all smudged and there were a few issues in our room I didn't like, but I have very high standards and they were ok. I also bring along cans of Lysol. ;-) The clean duvet covers had black lint balls on them, and they should either be shaved off or replaced. Doesn't promote confidence that they are clean. The bathtube had a hair in it, ok, you can't get 100%, but maybe somebody should have noticed? And it also had a smudge that with some elbow grease could have come off on the outside of the tub. Not MY elbow grease mind you. But even still, it was a comfortable sleep and the rest of the room was clean, otherwise, I wouldn't have stayed there...trust me. The pool area and the outdoor patio on the back of the hotel were nice. Has some fun water fountains for kids to enjoy. The free breakfast was better than the other Hampton Inns, but you need to utilize the outdoor seats as the breakfast area is pretty packed in the a.m. Nice location in Pigeon Forge, but I may check out the Christmas Inn right in front of it if we ever go back. That place looked wonderful. Bottom line, a good place to stay, not 100% good, but close enough.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Stephanie B
Stephanie B, thank you for staying loyal to the Hilton family while traveling. Please let a member of our staff know about any issues that you may have with the condition of your room prior to departure. I would have enjoyed the opportunity to speak with you while you were on property. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness and comfort of our rooms. That is in fact why we have received all OUTSTANDING inspections from the Hilton Quality Assurance inspector since our opening in June of 2012. We obviously fell short of your expectations and for that I do sincerely apologize. Feel free to call or email me if you wish to discuss the issues in further detail. Thank you again Stephanie B for your Tripadvisor review. :)

Billie Walker- AGM
billie.walker@hilton.com
865 365 1588
Henderson, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

It was a great place to stay! I give it a 5 star anyday. Everything was so clean and the staff was very friendly. I could smell the freshness of a clean room as soon as we entered the room. It was the nicest place I have ever stayed and I am recommending my friends to stay at Hampton Inn. The breakfast was great too!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much Gail T for your stellar review of the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge! We will be awaiting your next return! Thank you again! :) See you next Summer.
Hermitage
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Great place to stay! We will stay there again when vacationing. We were treated well and had a very quiet room. The breakfast was delicious and offered variety for all. We even had a hotel employee talk with us as we loaded our car.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Terry K
Billie W, Manager at Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Terry K, our team members here at the Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge take great pride in our southern hospitality. We strive to treat each and every one of our guests as family. To feel welcome in an unknown environment and away from home is a true testament to our customer service. Our staff truly do care about our guests. Thank you again for posting with Tripadvisor! :)