“Wonderful”
other travellers have booked this property
great inground pool and heated.
view of front of home master bath
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
view of front of home
master bath
view of parkway from patio
formal liv room  xma tree up yr round
patio table
back view
nest of herron bird
hill behind our home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Review on owner”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in August 2018

Hello,
So I booked this place in May. My family was coming together after two years of not being able to see each other, and my brother and I just completed our last deployments with the Army before separating. We found this place that fit all of our needs along with a few others. We decided this was the best for us and booked it. After 3 months passed I was, in no details at all, informed my booking was cancelled. I contacted the owner who informed me that after 3 months passed they finally saw they double booked and we were the later booking. Which after 3 months was kind of frustrating, but mistakes happen. However he was VERY unhelpful in telling me exactly what I needed to do on my end. After asking him to please cancel the booking on his end so I could receive me full deposit and stop the remaining pending charge, he emailed me “..” So I had to contact trip advisor and flipkey. They had to contact him and have him cancel it and then was super helpful on getting my refund and new booking!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Average-Outdated”
Reviewed 16 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Location was good. House needs updating, decluttering and maintenance. Some mold in sprayer in kitchen sink. Master bathroom sink is in very poor condition. Second up bath has a difficult shower, everyone just used the master. Gray pet fur on floors. I swept, vacuumed, wiped up and left it cleaner that I arrived. Towels may need replacing too. Dining room is pretty fancy and we never entered it or the living room. Hot tub not used. Seven doors lead outside and I was always checking to make sure they were closed and locked. Good for escape if needed though. Pool was OK, deck need some work and general maintenance. Do not plan on using the grill either. We ended up leaving a day early. Ok rental, needed to be cleaned and bugs swept upon arrival, again-I cleaned it up before I left too. Downstairs has a double bed-not two twins as depicted--awkward for the two adults who were to sleep there--one slept in the recliner. I understand the cleaning fee--I may question if the down sheets were even clean and the master bed pillow smelled of smoke and perfume--I slept with a towel over it. Somewhat disappointed , especially for the price paid. Owners were easy to book with.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
10 Jul 2018
glad u informed us of the problems.
we fired the maid.
jim and ellen, owers
Breedings...
Huntington, Indiana
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great place for our family to get together. Great pool, clean, great view and close to mountains and town.

Jeannie C
“Tennessee trip”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We enjoyed our stay..the house was great and close to everything..the grandchildren enjoyed the pool..the hot tub was nice too! The view especially at night was Great!

20 Jul 2017
we love staying here also.
this home is rented pretty solid year round.
glad u enjoyed the outside private pool thats heated.
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

20 Jul 2017
everyone enjoys our outdoor pool
home is very private but close to the parkway.
glad u enjoyed it.
see u soon.
Bay Minette, Alabama
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

hope to see u soon.
it books up quick so call to book.
Orlando
Reviewed 20 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

20 Jul 2017
thanks for letting us know about the wifi.
we had it moved to the main floor and its great now.
with suck a large house its hard to cover it 100%.
charter cable moved it to a great location.
thanks
jim and ellen, owners
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing