“Great place for sandwiches and service ie good!”
Review of Firehouse Subs

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #27 of 179 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Steaming hot meaty sub sandwiches prepared in a Firehouse environment by friendly folks.
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

I eat here a lot on lunch because the food is great and the people that work their are friendly. Paul is a really nice guy who runs this business and comes out to greet them and see if his customers are satisfied Which makes this place worth a visit to anybody looking for a good sandwich!

There are newer reviews for Firehouse Subs

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Great as always! Staff was super friendly and even brought my refund for my drink to the table because firefighers get a free drink and they forgot to take it off.

Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Our family loves Firehouse Subs. Since we moved, We don't have them locally so always look for them when on vacation. This must be the cleanest firehouse subs I've ever seen (and that says a lot - I think they've all been clean). The staff was friendly and attentive. Quick service and 100% correct orders. Highly recommended!!!!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

....and this location is no different. Very nice, clean restaurant. Very friendly staff. Great food!

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

A coworker friend and I decided to stop here on our way to work because we love their subs. We walked in the door and saw a long line of people. We looked at each other and I know we would have left but there was a gentleman who asked us what was wrong. We said we have to be in work and will not have time to eat.He said follow me. We went to a register and he took our order immediately. This was very nice and we really appreciate it. The subs were wonderful and made perfectly to order.