“Great Sandwiches”

Ranked #22 of 176 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Steaming hot meaty sub sandwiches prepared in a Firehouse environment by friendly folks.
Home
“Great Sandwiches”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I don't think I have ever eaten at the same place twice in one day ever. We needed some lunch before we went into Dollywood. This looked like a great place for something quick, I had the Chicken salad with I really enjoyed. Nice fresh bread and crunchy chicken salad. Now for a late dinner I had a small steak and cheese. Wow,, yumm. My guy had a ham and turkey for lunch and for dinner he tried the beef brisket. OMG all were wonderful much better than any other sandwiches we had in a fast food place.

• Visited July 2014

Palm City, Florida
“Friendly,Fast,Good”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Great service for a fast food place. Clean,lots of space. You order,they bring to the table. Food worth the price. Much better than Subway.

Visited July 2014
Gainesville, Georgia
“Great Place,Great Food”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My wife and I stopped here for a lite dinner meal. We walked in and this place was very clean, friendly faces, and the entire atmosphere was just very greeting. They make a real, real good sub. Beats the competition hands down. Great place to have a quick and filling meal.

• Visited June 2014
Muncie
“3 alarm sandwich”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had been by this place before, & this time was the first time
to try. My family had a ticket for the firehouse golf course& after
my husband & Grandson beat me we were hungry. Great better than subway. I live in Muncie, In & we are getting 1 in town.
Way to go guys. Cant wait to taste you. Brnda

Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“A proven favorite”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

There is no doubt about it, my family LOVES Firehouse Subs, no matter the location! However, today we stopped in for lunch at the PF location and we received the best service ever. Smiling faces everywhere with the most pleasant employees. Our sandwiches were fantastic as always. My husband commented, that the food was great as expected, but the awesome service made it an even better experience!

Visited June 2014