“The new menu is terrible.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of O'Charley's - CLOSED

O'Charley's
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dandridge, Tennessee
“The new menu is terrible.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Used to go there all the time, now we won't step foot in there. The food is just okay now, when it used to be great. If I want just okay food, I'm definitely not paying O'Charley prices for it. Very disappointed - it used to be a family favorite.

• Visited January 2014

Chapin, South Carolina
“Nice Upgrades”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

This restaurant has recently been redone and the meals are quite good here. We had good luck with service and the food was excellent. AND Wednesday night is free pie night which they will graciously give you "to go" because the dinners are quite filling. We visit the area frequently while traveling and always make this O'Charley's one of our stops.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank schreckg
Knoxville, Tennessee
“HORRIBLE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

If there was a negative one on the rating scale, I would have checked it. The wait staff was neglectful. When I spoke with the manager, she was not appreciative of the conversation. The best person in the restaurant was the busboy. I think if he had been our waiter, we would have been given attention. However, we were neglected. I was there with my mom, and we were treated like people who may not tip well, so why bother with us. It was a terrible experience, and I will never go there again.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Lynne H
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Great for families”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Went in close to closing time. Staff was still very friendly and welcoming. Jonathan was our server. Even though I was very picky about the type of pasta I wanted with my chicken he made sure I got what I wanted. The food was still very fresh. And best of all FREE PIE WEDNESDAY!!!!!

• Visited May 2014
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Better things to do than to give customers good service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

We arrived in town late in the evening and went to this restaurant since it was very close to our hotel. We were seated in a very noisy area so we asked to be moved to a different location this irritated the hostess.

We then waited for some time to be waited on. We ordered bar drinks and continue to wait and we ordered our meals and continued to wait and wait.

We had ordered salads and steaks. We saw our waitress doing other things in the dining and finally our dinners came and she said whoops forgot to bring the salads. I cut into my steak and medium rare was medium well. I was really disappointed in the meal already so I canceled the order. My husband was eating his and I figured by the timeline a new one arrived he would be finished. The manager came over to see what the problem was and I told her that we had not gotten very best service she said well we do have other things to do. That cinched
the deal for me we will never return to this restaurant. Sidenote: my husband stated his steak was good.