“Great service”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

This Starbucks is very friendly& helpful! Very fast with there service.I love going to this starbucks. Always very helpful.we went there everyday because they were so nice. I would tell anyone to go there & if u don't know what you like or want just tell them your likes they will fix up then it u don't like they will redo it. Thank you for great service!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have been going for all my coffee needs to this particular location for years. Service is always great!
About a two weeks ago I stopped to get a cup of blonde roast. It wasn't brewed already, so David offered to make a pour over. I never had one before, so I was exited to try something new. And - oh, my! I had to buy a pour over system for myself! Every morning, I enjoy my morning coffee, I thank David for the great taste of it!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Unique little Starbucks on Parkway. Exterior harkens back to glory days of Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge as a German ski resort town (little to do with history of area, but fun nonetheless), with its exposed beam Germanic architectural style. Inside is more or less what you would expect from Starbucks, with exception of wall of dulcimers and a wooden bear hawking coffee at the front door.

Staff was quick with delivery of beverages. Cafe was clean and well presented. Restrooms were clean and odorless! Only snafu was the pastry case looked dismal. Very few offerings at 2:30pm but lots of crumbs and greasy paper where pastry used to be. Team might want to think about that...

Pastry aside, experience was good.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

My wife and I stopped here for a cup of coffee. The coffee is good here and most of the people who work here appear to be kind and efficient. This Starbucks is in a great location on the Parkway next to hotels and shopping.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

I love this Starbucks! Everyone is super friendly and they remember you! Always great to see a smiling face!