“Papa Johns Fast Delivery”
Review of Papa John's

Papa John's
Ranked #131 of 182 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We ordered pizza delivery from Papa John's while on vacation and it was delicious. They only deliver to the main lobby at the Wilderness Resort so, we met them down there. We had two large three toppings pizza & breadsticks for under 25.00 They were running a special that night. We were stuffed after only eating part of the pizzas! The delivery was fast and the pizzas were hot.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Placed order for delivery. A gentleman called me to inform me that he accidentally cut my pizza wrong and wanted to know if I wanted a new one. I did request a new one, and they sent me my new pizza and the one they cut wrong. Delivery was very fast. Delivery guy was very friendly. I highly recommend this store to anyone in the area!

Reviewed 24 September 2013

We ordered pizza from this shop and while we were waiting the man preparing pizzas was holding a half eaten piece of pizza in the back while he walked around touching things. To my horror, He shoved the last bit of his pizza in his mouth, licked all his fingers and then sliced my pizza and picked and arranged all the veggies on my pizza order with the fingers he just licked. We walked out and went to the Mellow Pizza instead.

Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

Stopped here after dollywood trip and got a great pizza. Called in the order and it was ready when we got there. 16.00 for a large is a little pricey but it was a great pizza. The guy was nice who rang us up and everyone was friendly. My family of 4 was stuffed after we got done lol.