“Great Alternative to eating out”
Review of Papa John's

Papa John's
Ranked #131 of 180 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I ordered from Papa Johns multiple times while staying in Pigeon Forge. Firstly, by using the online app, great deals can be had (Great Deals and Pigeon Forge typically do not go hand in hand).

Of the two times I ordered, the service was quick and friendly. I was impressed by the staff how they treated me (obviously a out of towner, not a local)

There were no issues with the orders/food. Excellent quality both times.

There are newer reviews for Papa John's

Reviewed 10 December 2013

wow this was great!!Had pizza ,and wings!!!The parade was going to start with-in a hour and they promised to have it at our room on time and they did great!!!Food and service was outstanding!!!

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Highly recommend the cheese breadsticks, we ordered from there our first night in PF and they said about 45 minutes and we had our foor delivered and piping hot in 25 mintues from time of order.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We ordered pizza delivery from Papa John's while on vacation and it was delicious. They only deliver to the main lobby at the Wilderness Resort so, we met them down there. We had two large three toppings pizza & breadsticks for under 25.00 They were running a special that night. We were stuffed after only eating part of the pizzas! The delivery was fast and the pizzas were hot.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Placed order for delivery. A gentleman called me to inform me that he accidentally cut my pizza wrong and wanted to know if I wanted a new one. I did request a new one, and they sent me my new pizza and the one they cut wrong. Delivery was very fast. Delivery guy was very friendly. I highly recommend this store to anyone in the area!