“Yummy!!!”

Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
North Wilkesboro, North Carolina
“Yummy!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

Great frozen yogurt.Lots of flavors to choose from and even more different kind of toppings.We enjoyed ours outside while the band was playing!

Visited September 2013

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Awesome Yogurt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

I really, really like this location. It is very clean, friendly and lots to choose from. We have been here a few times now and everything is always very good. The staff has seemed to always be friendly and ready to help. We did have one small issue a week after opening, the female manager was rude with another employee becuase she didn't know how to give us our discount, and she talked down to the employee right out in the open in front of us. I felt bad for the other employee. I do recommend this location to eveyone.

• Visited August 2013
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Yucky”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Here comes "Negative Nancy" ... I rode the "Wheel" and thought, oh what the heck, I'll try out this froyo place. I have eaten at Orange Leaf now, Sweet Frog, and some other place that I cannot remember, but this place has got to be the worse. Yes, there were several toppings to choose from, but I think that I would have rather gotten the toppings instead of the yogurt. Yes, the shop was clean, but I just didn't like it. Let's just say that this was a once in a lifetime event for me. Please note that my opinion is biased solely that I don't like frozen yogurt. Yes, it may be healthy for you, but I like creamy soft serve frozen desserts. It tasted, to me, as if I went to Walmart, got container of Great Value yogurt and stuck it in the freezer to eat ... blah! I didn't even bother asking for a refund; I just ate the toppings and threw the rest away. But, it's my own fault because I didn't sample anything first.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank NoviceFoodCritic
Celina, Ohio
“YUMMY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

We ate here after we got off the wheel, it is so good! So good in fact we went back the next night for some more...highly recommend!

Visited August 2013
Bridgeton, NJ
“Good yogurt!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

While visiting the Island a few days after it opened, we stopped at the Island Yogurt. Any kind of yogurt we could want and all kinds of topping for it. Very welcome treat on a hot day!

Visited June 2013