“Great Dinner Without a Wait” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Timberwood Grill

Ranked #32 of 170 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great Dinner Without a Wait”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

After hiking all day my husband and I knew without a doubt that we could visit Timberwood Grill, order dinner, and not have to wait. We sat outside and inside. Sitting outside was nice until someone started smoking. We ordered the campfire queso. I ordered the grilled trout one night and the Copper River salmon & avocado salad. One night I tried the jalapeño ranch dressing on the salmon salad, and it was great. Our servers were cordial and did a nice job. However, I was disappointed that they didn't have a wine list. On the contrary they served wine, but our server said she didn't know what wine they served. In Tennessee one must visit a winery or a liquor store in order to purchase wine to drink outside of a restaurant. Most wineries or state liquor stores have limited days and hours of operation. Therefore, I was extremely disappointed about the restaurant not having a wine list or knowing what they carried. However, the food and service were still great. I would highly recommend Timberwood Grill.

• Visited May 2014
Timber W, Manager at Timberwood Grill, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your experience. We strive daily to focus on great customer service and quality food and we are very happy that it shows. I would however like to apologize for other guests smoking on the patio. We are a non smoking establishment and have smoking stations set up outside the patio for the guests convenience. Thank you so much for your time and we hope to see you soon!

Kindest Regards,
Jennifer Cohen
Manager

Ewing, Kentucky
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

We have a granddaughter who is extremely picky and she loved this place and so did we. The people were friendly and nice. The food was delicious. We could not have asked for anything better.

Visited June 2014
Columbia, Tennessee
“Horrible service....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We got to the restaurant around 7:30 and the place was packed. We asked for our name on the wait list and was told they would text us in about 20 minutes when a table was ready. We never received a text. After about a half hour when went in to see the progress on the list. We were told they texted several times, but we did not get it. They said they would give us the next table they just have to clean it off. FIVE minutes later we finally sit to eat. Our waiter seemed out of it and very slow. We had two things of silverware for a party of six. When we pointed it out to him here said where did you get the green ones, I've never seen those. We made our order and the table just started beside us had already got their appetizers? The food was good but the system they have in place was a mess last night.

1 Thank buschnco
Timber W, Manager at Timberwood Grill, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. We appreciate every single review whether good or bad. I sincerely apologize about our pager system not working properly, we are in the middle of fixing the issue as we speak. I would like to speak with you in further detail about the time you spent in our restaurant. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at 8652860600. Thank you so much for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Kindest Regards,
Jennifer Cohen
Manager
Sevierville, Tennessee
“A Must Try ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Delicious food, great service, Lyndsey did an Awesome job, large portions, and prices very reasonable. Will be back!!!

Baltimore, Maryland
“First visit - will definitely be back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stopped into the TImberwood to kill some time before the Lumberjack show. We had one appetizers and drinks. First of all, the gold nuggets (fried mac & cheese) were delightful. I could have eaten my weight in those. Also the drinks were strong, but not too strong, and the staff was friendly. All in all, a great visit; we'll be back for dinner next time.

• Visited June 2014