“Do not waste your time nor money at this place!”
Review of Tutti Frutti

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tutti Frutti
Ranked #131 of 182 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

My kids and I stopped by Tutti Frutti after playing putt putt. Big mistake! The place was dead empty, should have been my first clue, and the young clerk was spending way too much time texting than helping us. The topping bar is very limited and we found the fruit less than desirable. The butterfinger topping was so hard I couldn't even scoop it out of the container! I asked the clerk if she had fresh toppings and she said no. She was too busy texting to actually go in the back to replenish the containers. We definitely won't be back.

3  Thank GoBigOrangeT
Reviewed 31 August 2013

The yogurt is so yummy. So,many choices to choose from. As,well as toppings. The owner is such a sweet guy. He makes you feel welcomed. You feel more like a friend then a customer.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Good, friendly service, delicious yogurt, and not the usual overpriced frozen yogurt experience. Loved the Death by Chocolate and Peanut Butter swirl. The staff were friendly and fun, and that was incredible considering it was late when we stopped in.