“Nice and clean”
Review of Riverside Towers

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pigeon Forge
Riverside Towers
Ranked #47 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We stayed 1 night in a 2 room suite. We travel to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg 3 or 4 times a year. We will definately book a room here in the future. Staff was very nice. Rooms were very clean. Older hotel but great value. Our kids loved the complimentary box of popcorn. Thank you. AB

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank kywonder1960
There are newer reviews for Riverside Towers

Reviewed 4 July 2012

We were so pleasantly surprised when we stopped in for a night in pigeon forge. Staff was extremely helpful, room overlooking the river was amazing and we loved our balcony. Our room had 2 bedrooms, kitchenette, fireplace and everything was wonderful. Price was very reasonable. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 30 June 2012

6-30-2012. This used to be our place to stay till this weeked. we stayed fridaynight. I went to take a shower saturday morning came out of the bathroom looked over and there was bugs on the bed. My husband called the clerk and she said they just had the place sprayed. she sent someone up to look and the women said it was BEDBUGS. when we was checking out the clerk was not freindly with us at all. She said all I can do is give you ten dollers off your room. SO YES THEY DO HAVE BEDBUGS!!!!! ROOM 505...

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
15  Thank Becky H
Reviewed 27 June 2012

This is a pretty nice hotel for its age. My family and I usually visit a coupld of times a year and almost always stay here. It is always very clean and the staff are always nice and helpful.

Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank bradd202
Reviewed 20 June 2012

My critique...do not bring a lap top because there is no wi-fi Also, room had no clock. Room very spacious with a large jacuzzi tub with wall-to-wall mirrors in the room. Also had a fire place. Bed comfy, microwave , fridge, and coffee pot but bring your own coffee as none was available. Bathroom had older tiles and bathtub was stained. Rug appeared to be somewhat worn. Room had shared balcony with great view of surrounding mtns and river. Plenty of underground parking. Internet coupon got me the two nights for $104. Hard to beat price wise.

With some updating this one could be worth a return stay though it's not so bad. Have stayed at national chains that were not as good.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank KJ E
Reviewed 10 June 2012

My fiancé and I recently stayed at this hotel. Upon arriving, we were greeted by a really nice gentleman at the counter. We explained we had previously called about a jacuzzi suite and was interested in staying for the night. He promptly advised he remembered my fiancé calling and handed us a key for the room. He encouraged us to go view the room before paying for the room. This really showed the confidence in the room. We were very pleased with the look of the room. It had all the basic amenities plus some. It was extremely clean, including the fresh clean scent in the air. We had a wonderful view of the river and parkway from our balcony. After seeing the room and the welcoming and clean atmosphere of the whole hotel, we also booked a week for our honeymoon coming up in September. They gave us a great rate for our upcoming stay, which was about $400 less than most area hotels I have previously checked on! We really enjoyed our stay. The bathroom was really clean as well as the jacuzzi. We have a couple of hotels we used stay at while visiting the area, but this hotel is probably our new spot. We didn't have time to go swimming but we did go look at the pool. It was very nice and well maintained. It smelled of chlorine, so that was a plus to knowing the pool was clean. I defiantly give this hotel a 2 thumbs up!!!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank verydisappointed079
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I love this place! It's so clean and comfortable...and so close to the Old Mill Restaurant, which I love also. Also, the staff shows the good ole "southern hospitality" that I'm accustomed to.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family