My family stayed here for the car show this weekend & OMG, let me just say HORRIBLE! The place has potential because the location is awesome. It's in the middle of everything so it's super convenient. The staff are very friendly & helpful. The rooms are just really dated. The hotel needs a makeover. The beds are the most uncomfortable beds I've ever slept on. I'm 23 years old & after sleeping on, those rocks for mattresses, my back feels like I'm 85! The wallpaper is filthy & peeling off the walls. The bathroom is tiny & the carpets are so nasty your feet turn black from walking on them. No doubt with some spring cleaning & renovations, this place could be awesome. For the nightly rates we were expecting much more. You pay embassay suite prices for motel 6 quality. We'll definitely stay elsewhere next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Block from the Island - a Pigeon Forge Island hotel, pet friendly, dog friendly hotel for Pigeon Forge.21/2 Stars in Expedia. New owners since Nov 2015. Our five story hotel and suites, right in the middle of Pigeon Forge, is one block from the Island, our new "village square". American owners and management. Pool, waterfall, kids' pool. ::With one acre of creek side to play by, fish in, or just sit yourself down by. :: Fishing, meadow games, horseshoes, badminton. :: Geese, ducks, herons, trees and the occasional eagle. :: Our new owners are Jerry & Lu Calhoun, local to Pigeon Forge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smoky Meadows Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Smoky Meadows Lodge
- Smoky Meadows Pigeon Forge