We had a beautiful view from top floor. Breakfast was good, the biscuits & gravy were delicious!!! Elevator was NOT clean, carpet needs to be replaced immediately in elevator! or pulled out & leave a clean floor. And the walls outside & inside elevator need to be deep cleaned & painted.
Our room was fine, bathroom clean, beds comfy. It is close to the 3 Bears store & many others. Loved the balcony view!!! no mold in our room. A good night's stay --except for elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One Block from the Island - a Pigeon Forge Island hotel, pet friendly, dog friendly hotel for Pigeon Forge.21/2 Stars in Expedia. New owners since Nov 2015. Our five story hotel and suites, right in the middle of Pigeon Forge, is one block from the Island, our new "village square". American owners and management. Pool, waterfall, kids' pool. ::With one acre of creek side to play by, fish in, or just sit yourself down by. :: Fishing, meadow games, horseshoes, badminton. :: Geese, ducks, herons, trees and the occasional eagle. :: Our new owners are Jerry & Lu Calhoun, local to Pigeon Forge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arbors at Island Landing Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smoky Meadows Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Smoky Meadows Lodge
- Smoky Meadows Pigeon Forge