Found this property with great reviews on Tripadvisor and decided to give it a try. We were pleasantly surprised. The property is well maintained, quiet, clean, and nicely landscaped. Big surprise when I called for a room I asked for a ground floor since I am handicapped and use a scooter since there was no elevator and when we arrived discovered there are no stairs to the 2nd floor but rather ramps! Both floors are easily accessible. We had booked 2 nights but discovered family was in town and they invited us to the cabin they own in the area so we did not stay the 2nd night. When my husband checked out the front desk clerk said if we had let them know before the maids had cleaned the room they would have refunded us the 2nd night! We were not expecting a refund but it was nice to know should this happen again. We will definitely be back to the area and will definitely stay here again. Great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family business created by a seventh-generation Sevier Countian and his wife and operated by their sons, we specialize in clean, attractive rooms at very reasonable rates. Our staff of 15 is composed of honest local people who strive to be friendly and helpful. Most of our guests are repeat customers or are referred by their friends and families. We are located in the center of Pigeon Forge withing walking distance of several outstanding restaurants, outlet malls, and amusements. Once you have tried our motel, your vacation planning becomes a snap. We've been here 40 years and we ain't going anywhere. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Maples Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Motel Pigeon Forge