I cannot say enough positive things about this place! This was our first time staying here and we chose this place due to the awesome reviews that were found on this site.
The folks in the office were incredibly nice and attentive. They are family owned and do not cater to any riff-raff which makes for a safe and worry-free stay.
We arrived on Friday April 25th and stayed 5 nights at the affordable price of $280 and some change. Our room was spotless with daily housekeeping & always had enough bright white clean towels and necessities. Blow dryer furnished, large flat screen tv with cable, mini fridge kept our drinks ice cold, and a microwave was a plus! We had a king size bed, table with 3 chairs and a comfortable couch were also in the room. The bed slept like Heaven...better than ours at home, plenty of space to hang clothes and drawer space in the dresser. Separate sink vanity with mirror from the shower tub unit in the bathroom. The motel was built in the 70's so the bathroom is small but large enough to do what has to be done! The flooring in the room was not carpet which we found great as it had no stains or hold odor like a carpeted room does and was so clean you could of ate off of it! The walls were of a light color paneling which made the room so homey.
Speaking of clean, everyday we were there someone was constantly performing cleaning chores of some kind like cleaning the office windows, vacuuming the parking lot, maintaining the lawn etc..
They also have grills and picnic tables on the river bank that runs behind the facility with friendly ducks looking to be fed! The sound of the water going by as we sat there was so peaceful! There is a small playground for the little ones beside the gated outdoor pool and a separate in ground wading pool for them as well. Patio tables with umbrellas are pool side. Did I mention clean? :) I cannot imagine staying anywhere else while in the mountains. It felt just like home to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family business created by a seventh-generation Sevier Countian and his wife and operated by their sons, we specialize in clean, attractive rooms at very reasonable rates. Our staff of 15 is composed of honest local people who strive to be friendly and helpful. Most of our guests are repeat customers or are referred by their friends and families. We are located in the center of Pigeon Forge withing walking distance of several outstanding restaurants, outlet malls, and amusements. Once you have tried our motel, your vacation planning becomes a snap. We've been here 40 years and we ain't going anywhere. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Maples Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Motel Pigeon Forge