I can absolutely understand why the Maples Motor Inn ranks so highly! My family and I recently spent 2 nights at this property and were greatly impressed with its cleanliness and comfort. Pride of ownership is obvious; furthermore, all employees with whom we came into contact were very pleasant and accommodating. The rooms are truly immaculate; the housekeeping staff is certainly to be commended. Its location is second-to-none with regard to attractions, shops and restaurants; Additionally, for those who don't want to deal with traffic on The Parkway, there's a trolley stop at the entrance to the property. The room that we had was quite spacious and well-equipped with a microwave and larger-than-average in-room refrigerator. (Incidentally, the refrigerator had a separate freezer that worked very well.) The beds were comfortable; the water-pressure in the shower was good; the WIFI connectivity was superb! If you are looking for a reasonably-priced place to stay in Pigeon Forge, the Maples Motor Inn should definitely receive your consideration.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family business created by a seventh-generation Sevier Countian and his wife and operated by their sons, we specialize in clean, attractive rooms at very reasonable rates. Our staff of 15 is composed of honest local people who strive to be friendly and helpful. Most of our guests are repeat customers or are referred by their friends and families. We are located in the center of Pigeon Forge withing walking distance of several outstanding restaurants, outlet malls, and amusements. Once you have tried our motel, your vacation planning becomes a snap. We've been here 40 years and we ain't going anywhere. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Maples Motor Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Maples Motel Pigeon Forge