We just returned from a four night stay at this hotel.We were very impressed by how clean our room was. As for the beds, technically they were pillow top mattresses but that does not mean they were plush. Both the pillows and beds were so uncomfortable. By the end of our visit, my husband and I had sore backs and necks.
The breakfast was fine since it was free. I have seen better and I have seen worse. If you are looking for waffles and bacon, then stay somewhere else. I was very annoyed when they ran out of eggs for the biscuits twenty minutes before breakfast was over and was told to eat the hard boiled eggs instead. I also could not stand the fact that the cups provided for juice were enough to hold about a sip. I understand that some people take advantage of free breakfast but I am not one of them. I really do not want to get up every two minutes to refill my cup. I don't even drink a lot! Needless to say, neither of these things will keep me from coming back. I will just get to breakfast earlier and bring my own cup!
The pool slide was awesome!!! I planned on taking my 5 and 2 year old the Splash Country but they had so much fun on the slide that we never had to leave. Honestly, my husband and I loved it as much as the kids did. The baby pool was too cold to use which was a surprise since it was so hot outside. I don't think that was the hotels fault though. My biggest complaint about the pool is that you could not see into it at night. I had a hard time keeping an eye on my older son since there was only one light by the slide. Also, the towels provided were a joke. If they had been any smaller, they would have been a hand towel. They only fit my two year old so bring your own pool towels if you stay here. Overall, we enjoyed our visit and will most likely stay here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge