When we decided to stay here the front desk let me go up and look at the room before paying, and they didn't seem offended when I asked. My husband and I went to the room and i thought they layout was nice, it was immaculately clean, and our balcony overlooked the pool. We was happy with it so we went back down and got checked in. We really liked the hotel, and the service we received was great the front desk staff couldn't have been nicer. The only thing was I thought our room was a bit more expensive when compared to other places in the area, but I don't mind to pay a little more since it was so clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge