This was the perfect last minute stay. My boyfriend and I rented a cabin, which we found to have cockroaches. Very upset, I found this hotel on the internet while we were driving into town. It wasn't expensive and they provide AAA discounts. The front desk was very polite and helpful. She informed me that the hotel was older, but it looks newer! The room we stayed in was in the older tower, however it was very clean and well kept. It was a real relief staying somewhere clean! We even had a refrigerator which was nice since we had food for the cabin. They have a great looking pool, but we were only there one night so didn't get to use it. Down at Breakfast, the woman who was taking care of the room was very polite and friendly. Overall, I would say this was a wonderful place to stay. If we ever need a room again in Pigeon Forge, I would go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Hotel.de so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge