Willow Brook Lodge
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$90
BestWestern.com
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$66
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$66
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$62
ClarionHotels
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$122
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$107
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
US$223
US$201
Orbitz.com
All reviewsoutdoor poolbagelsbiscuits and gravyroom was cleanhot tubconvention centerplace to stayevery morningsleeper sofafree breakfaststaff was very friendlylove this placedefinitely stay here againstayed nightsfamily vacationup to datespring break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We chose to lodge at Willow Brook Lodge again this vacation because of consistent satisfaction from past vacations. Willow Brook always has clean guest rooms, facilities, and pool areas. The four pillows per bed are a necessity for me and my family, because more pillows prevents back aches and headaches. Our room is always cleaned no later than 2 PM, which makes afternoon naps more possible. Beds are comfortable and the air unit is quiet and efficient. Maintenance men, cleaning staff, front desk staff, and breakfast staff are consistently aiming to keep the hotel beautiful, comfortable, and immaculately clean. Pool areas have well-maintained pools, stocked pool towels, plenty of surrounding furniture, and open for enjoyment 14 hours each day.

Our family enjoys the breakfast so much that we choose to not eat breakfast elsewhere while on vacation. Three dry cereals by dispensers, oatmeal with blends and raisins, biscuits and gravy, scrambled and hard boiled eggs, Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts, bread slices and bagels with toaster, large variety of condiments, choices of whole fruit, and various choices for drinks are more than enough choices for guests to be content. However, we do believe that guests would prefer to choose from individually boxed cereals instead of those by dispenser to guarantee freshness. A variety of yogurts and muffins would definitely put the breakfast feast over-the-top.

We were especially grateful to Willow Brook for accommodating our family this vacation. We were in need of a handicapped room being close to a standard room. When we arrived, we were informed of other handicapped accommodations provided by Willow Brook. Being on the first floor was very helpful to the family member whose health prevents her from climbing steps. The spacious bathroom in the handicapped room gave much more counter space for medications, and the roll-in shower and more spacious floor helped prevent the likelihood of slipping or tripping. We were so grateful to be only two rooms away from our family in the handicapped room. Thank you, Willow Brook, for considering and accommodating all guests.

We cannot wait to lodge at Willow Brook Lodge again when the next vacation opportunity presents itself!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Busymomoftwins
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I stayed 3 nights at the willowbrook lodge and I must say that it was the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in and before I left we booked our stay for October!! Excellent pool area and the breakfast is awesome too!! So glad we stayed there!

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Holder5
Reviewed 6 June 2013

This was the perfect last minute stay. My boyfriend and I rented a cabin, which we found to have cockroaches. Very upset, I found this hotel on the internet while we were driving into town. It wasn't expensive and they provide AAA discounts. The front desk was very polite and helpful. She informed me that the hotel was older, but it looks newer! The room we stayed in was in the older tower, however it was very clean and well kept. It was a real relief staying somewhere clean! We even had a refrigerator which was nice since we had food for the cabin. They have a great looking pool, but we were only there one night so didn't get to use it. Down at Breakfast, the woman who was taking care of the room was very polite and friendly. Overall, I would say this was a wonderful place to stay. If we ever need a room again in Pigeon Forge, I would go back!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Alyssa C
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We tend to go to Gatlingburg often lately, mainly staying in one of the rental chalets. Waited to the last minute this time to reserve a cabin, so I had to find a decent and reasonably hotel at the last minute for Memorial Day weekend. Well, I did just just. Looking at alot on the internet, I decided on the Willow Brook in Pigeon Forge. Location right in the middle of the strip- perfect room with balcony, and Great people working the desk. Highly Recommend!!!!!!!

Room Tip: ask for bottom floor-- with patio.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank rjblackjack
WBLParkway, General Manager at Willow Brook Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

We are so glad your search led you to Willow Brook Lodge. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Can't wait till you visit again!

Reviewed 27 May 2013

We went down for the Dolly Homecoming Parade and the first time we stayed in this hotel. The rooms were very nice and roomy and the bathroom had plenty of room. The balconies are nice with comfortable chairs. The only thing I would change would be the breakfast, add a waffle machine, some better choices. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank suzieq45102
WBLParkway, General Manager at Willow Brook Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

Many thanks for sharing your experience at Willow Brook Lodge. We check out our reviews regularly to find out how our guests feel about the property.