Stayed here this past week - the room was nice but smelled a little musky so went to walgreens and got some air freshner to spray. The beds are so soft and comfy and the pillows so soft. The outdoor pool and indoor pool and hot tubs were great. Had a nice breakfast each morning such as: Biscuits and Gravy, Eggs, Donuts,Oatmeal, Bagels, Jelly & PB, Juice and coffee and cereal.
Pretty flowers on grounds- nice staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge