My son and I stayed at Willow Brook Lodge and we were very pleased with our stay. We stayed in room 104 and it was perfect. I had a perfect view of the pool just as I had requested on ground level with a balcony. The rooms were very nice & clean. The best part is there no smoking policy from the balcony's so I could enjoy a cup of coffee from my balcony without having to smell someone else smoking from there's! The free continental breakfast was very fulfilling and was usually packed every morning. Everyone was very friendly from the front desk to the maintenance crew. The grounds were well kept, nice landscaping. I never heard any noise such as doors slamming, kids screaming, etc...it was very quiet and peaceful! My son loved the pool area so much..he didn't want to do any of the other attractions in the area. We will be back to visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Hotel.de so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge