This was our first get away together as a couple, and we couldn't have picked a better spot; room 319, easy to get to, right on the road & high enough to see everything around. We were right at the top of the slide to the outdoor pool, so if you don't like daytime noises of kids and families having fun, then don't pick this room. We weren't there to stay in the room, so that didn't bother us at all, but once the pool closed in the evenings it was very peaceful. The price was excellent, and the staff was amazing; so much so that we extended our stay! I can't wait to go back, and we were given a ticket for a discount upon a return stay! The biscuits were great & the breakfasts were filling!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge