My wife and I have stayed at Willow Brook the last 2 years. It's not a 5 star hotel, but it's just fine for us. The free wireless internet is nice and pretty reliable, and the choice of indoor or outdoor pools is good. The only issue we had this year was that the bathtub drained very slow and the shower pressure was less than you would expect. The breakfast is good for a hotel and the rooms are well maintained. We had a patio room on the first floor with a nice king size bed. The patio was right beside the pool and was a good size with 2 chairs and a table. If you are going to book with Willow Brook, check the website and get the Managers special. This is usually a 10 - 15% off coupon for your entire stay. We will definitely return on our next trip to Pigeon Forge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge