WE HAVE STAYED AT THE WILLOW BROOK LODGE around six or seven times in the last three years and I have never done a review, but it is time,. It is always nice and clean, all workers are nice and get what u need, it is a good value and the rooms facing the parkway are the ones we love!!! it is worth the price u pay and what we love it is fast to get in your car and get were u are going, great location on the parkway,
five words would be nice, clean, quite, peaceful and pleasant.
We also have a small help dog we travel with and it is never a problem we show our paperwork to keep her from my doctor and her shot record, AT SOME OTHER LARGER RESORTS LIKE CLARION IN DOWNTOWN G Burg, WE ARE TREATED LIKE SECOND CLASS travlers due to our little help pet. AND BELIEVE ME I AM NOT SECOND CLASS!!!!
We will always pick WILLOW BROOK LODGE FIRST!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge