This was a nice hotel, it was pretty clean, and they had a nice pool with a slide and baby pool with mushroom fountain. The elevator was outside, and very easy to access from all rooms. Parking was not a problem, and you did not have to walk a long way to get to your car. Now to talk about the roomsl. They were nice and the bathroom had a double sink, and the toilets were clean, as was the shower. But, if you want a good view of the mountains you might want to check out another place. We thought we would be facing the mountains, and shops, but, instead we were on the main highway facing a mini golf place. It wasn't that far from dollywood but it wasn't like across the street. Anyway, the breakfast was free and it was okay. There's also a nice and tiny gift shop near the breakfast buffet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A resort atmosphere on the Little Pigeon River right in the center of action-packed Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN of the Smoky Mountains! Featuring a wide variety of rooms with family suites, Pigeon Forge condos, jacuzzis, fireplaces and balconies available. Willow Brook Lodge has an outdoor pool with 75 ft. waterslide and hot tub, an indoor pool and hot tub, a deluxe continental breakfast and wifi internet access included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Willow Brook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willow Brook Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Willow Brook Pigeon Forge