“Always a good stay!”
Review of Park Tower Inn

Park Tower Inn
Ranked #32 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We have stayed here more times than I can count! We have never had a problem staying here that the staff couldn't help us with. Rooms are always clean and the kids love that the pool stays open until 2 am! We will stay again!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank amm1994
There are newer reviews for Park Tower Inn

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed 5 nights. Clean rooms, water pressure great, comfy beds. Pool is great, my kid love the pool and the lazy river, I love the hot tub. Breakfast was good. Will stay here again. Only down fall is, the internet runs a bit slow or loses connection, probably just so many people using it, but still an annoyance.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bren M
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Wonderful hotel at a decent price. Wonderful, clean, indoor pool area with lazy river! My 13 yr old thought it was SO cool! Older hotel, but our room was clean and the beds were comfortable. I will stay again for sure.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Legs4milz
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This is where my family stays whenever we go to Pigeon Forge. It is an older hotel, but it is very well kept and reasonably priced. The indoor pool and lazy river are nice, although the chlorine can be a bit overwhelming at times. But, I guess that's to be expected. The breakfast area is very nice and the staff works continually to ensure all items are restocked promptly. Oh! And they have recently added a waffle maker, the kiddo's really love that. I must say, I have never encountered a single staff member who wasn't courteous, respectful and friendly. We won't stay anywhere but at the Park Tower!

Room Tip: If you are hot natured, as we are, and you are staying in the summer, ask for a room on the back sid...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times in the past.My family and I was in town for a company picnic so I suggested this hotel.We had two rooms,the second night we was there my neice found a roach in her bed.the next morning my sister in the other room found several roaches in the bathroom and in the sink.The roaches was in both rooms.When we reported this to the manager her actions was like we were lying.She said we would need to show her,I flushed the ones i found.We told them so they could spray those rooms before I let the parking lot I took all my belongings out of suitcase and checked so I wouldn't carry bugs home.We stayed on fifth floor.

Room Tip: Everthing is great about this hotel except roaches
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mary m
PARKTOWER, Owner at Park Tower Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that occurred during your recent stay, we have addressed the issue with management and our pest control . We are sprayed monthly, however problems do arise beyond our control. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future. Thank You

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Pros-- This is an older but well kept hotel - Great room size, great pool area -- pool, lazy river, hot tub, our room had a balcony which was an added bonus. Staff all professional and friendly.
Cons-- very basic breakfast, and older mattresses.

Room Tip: They do have family suites with kitchenettes.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Joy K
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We stay every time we go to the mountains. love the free breakfast, lazy river and the pools. we also like the cleanliness of the room. and planning another trip from july 3 to 5 this year. and many more trips before year is out

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends