“Great Studio.”

Wild Gals Old Time Photo
Ranked #12 of 43 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Walking into our studio is walking back in time, whether to an elegant parlor during the Victorian era (1837-1901) or a mafia Don's headquarters in the Roaring 20s. Women may dress as Southern belles, hillbillies, or saloon/flapper girls. Men can be distinguished cowboys, "rough and tough" cowboys, Civil War soldiers or gangsters. Come give us a visit and we will have a hoot of a time!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Gastonia, North Carolina, United States
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Studio.”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We just dropped by no appointment. They prefer appoints. BUT They worked us right in in just a matter of a little time which is understandable. Chyanne was our photographer taking photos of our granddaughter. She did a great job and was really good with her throughout the shoot and was so friendly. Cody was our editor. He did a great job and was also very friendly. The entire staff was great to us. For the old timey photography this is the place to go. The studio or studios are great with different settings in each one. Lots of costumes. In and out in less then 1 hour. For all that you can get the price is great. It does sound a little high but the options you can get compares to no one else we have been to. It is well worth going to them.

1 Thank Terry M

Boiling Springs, South Carolina, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Love cheyenne”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I was extremly nervous about playing dressup for my cowgirl pics with my husband. We were immediatly helped and dressed and cheyenne spent time to make me feel confident and ready she stayed over closing time took so many diverse shots made us look like we were from the era plus made some great fun wedding photos to add to the collection.. Worth the time and money for a lifetime of memories... cheyenne was a great photographer and helper.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great experience and reasonably priced”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This was my first time doing an old time photo shoot and I had no idea what to expect. These people made me feel so comfortable and beautiful. I really had a good time. Cody was our photographer and he had just the right touch of professionalism and southern charm. The photo packages were reasonably priced and you get multiple scenes and poses to create an entire album with. This place is a must for all out-of-towners' looking for an experience they can take home with them.

5 attraction reviews
“Great family fun”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Had a very fun experience with an array of fun photographers. Very professional and interesting characters. Worked well with my four kids and was helpful in getting my kids to come or if their shells.

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Very Impressed! ”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

They were wonderful and very well organized! They are supposed to close at 10 but stayed open for the customers that were there and the ones still coming in the door. Cheyenne ( hope I spelled it right) helped my kids from beginning to the end and was kind and funny. She took many pics but did not pressure me to buy what I did not want to. There goal is to be number 1 and they are to me!!