“Fantastic beer and really yummy food”

Smoky Mountain Brewery & Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Located in the Shops at Walden's Landing, the Smoky Mountain Brewery is convenient to both the Parkway and Wears Valley Road. Once inside, you'll find a state of the art microbrewery that provides the perfect escape from the fast paced environment of Pigeon Forge. Great food, 20 + TV's and nightly entertainment make this one of the most popular and fun places to eat in the Smokies. Located in the back corner of the Shops at Walden's Landing, look for the large grain silo
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My husband and I tried the beer sampler of all of their beers, which was 10 varieties. Generally I only like one or two, while he enjoys all but one or two. This was a rare occasion where we both liked almost all of them. I don't like IPAs (he does) and he didn't particularly care for the raspberry wheat. For food we got a bacon cheeseburger to share that had a great wing sauce served on the side with fries and then the 1/2 slab of ribs with mashed potatoes and cheesy broccoli. The ribs and burger were good, fries were crispy, broccoli was steamed well but the cheese tasted like it was a slice of American over the top, little disappointing, the mashed potatoes were a little bland but only needed a little salt. Our teenagers got a meatball sub, which our 15 year old son downed in less than 10 minutes, and our daughter got a pizza with cheese, sundries tomatoes, and chicken. Both kids said their dishes were very tasty. Prices were average with dishes around the $10, except for the ribs which were around $15. We all agreed this was a place we would return again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,489)

Reviewed 6 July 2014

After reading all the reviews, my family and I were excited to try this place out for dinner. We were seated immediately but not much went right after that. Service was extremely slow despite it not being crowded at all. My wings looked and tasted as if the kitchen gave up on them halfway. Pizza was alright. Beer was good but way too strict with checking your ID, which is understandable. The music was sometimes overwhelmingly loud and then would just stop and the place would sound dead for minutes. I wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We stop here every visit to Tennessee. Our food was very good and our waitress was super sweet and fast. Husband loves their beers. He always gets the samplers and his favorite is the Windy Gap Wheat. Food is reasonable and it's always busy. Always get in fast though.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We traveled with our daughters, 13 and 18. Everyone's food was good. The people who had burgers loved theirs. I had a portobello mushroom sandwich and it was ok. I thought the mushroom was too small for the sandwich. The service was good and the atmosphere was fun. Definitely a good bar or family dinner choice. I would go back but order one of the burgers!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We stopped here after a long day at Splash Country. The beer was tasty and the burger was pretty good too. Lots of people were ordering pizza, so I bet that's a good choice!