“I Love This Pizza!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Smoky Mountain Brewery & Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 170 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the Shops at Walden's Landing, the Smoky Mountain Brewery is convenient to both the Parkway and Wears Valley Road. Once inside, you'll find a state of the art microbrewery that provides the perfect escape from the fast paced environment of Pigeon Forge. Great food, 20 + TV's and nightly entertainment make this one of the most popular and fun places to eat in the Smokies. Located in the back corner of the Shops at Walden's Landing, look for the large grain silo
Greenville, SC
“I Love This Pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I'm a pizza junky. Love it! I put Smoky Mountain right up there. I rate pizza high when I can actually taste the toppings on my pizza. Simple as that. SMB definately does that. My only regret, we only went there once during our weekend visit to Pigeon Forge. We will be back for sure!!

• Visited August 2014

“My favorite place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

This restaurant/brewery is my favorite place to go. Great atmosphere, great food, and solid bar and staff. Their home brew is great and also have a full offering of liquor, etc. Bartenders are punctual and friendly. This is worth the visit.

Corbin, Kentucky
“Ribeye was yummy.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

It was open late where no where else with steaks was and we was reluctant because we are on a family vacation and it is a brewery but I'm so glad we tried it. The steak melted in your mouth! Wings was sweet and spicy with great flavor!

Visited August 2014
“solid. ribs were fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

after the disappointment of the ribs at corkys in town, we decided to sample other ribs from the brewery. given our horrifiic dining experience at at corkys i wa svery leary of trying these ribs. blew me away ribs were great. tasty, falling off the bone, juicy moist, sauce was excellente too. i definitely recommend this restaurant if u like good ribs. if i every vist p forge again i will definitely dine h er once again. probably will never be in town again but if i am this is the first stop before i even settle into the hotel.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Comer, Georgia, United States
“Great Food and Beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have visited here several times and every-time I have been pleased. The service that I have experienced has always been great. To food is excellent, on this trip my wife and I had their burgers and they where some of the best the we have ever had. On our visit the place was very busy, but our food came out fairly quickly and the staff was very helpful. Out waitress took the time to explain the differences in their beers and helped us pick out some that we would enjoy. It is a great place to bring the family, they have a variety of items on their menu that should please anyone. They have several TV's all around the place so you can hang out and watch something. It can get a bit noisy. It is casual and friendly. If you are trying to please a varied group from Adults to kids I highly suggest that you give them a try.

• Visited July 2014