“Awesome Staff, Ok place” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Laurel Crest

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Laurel Crest
Ranked #37 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
GreenLeadersBronze level
Tampa
“Awesome Staff, Ok place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

I would stay here again and I recommend it. However, its not as good as mountain loft.

The good- The staff was amazing. The guests were pretty cool too. Really really helpful.

The average- Rooms were just Ok, Not ok 'bad' but ok.

Stayed here with my kids because it was closer to Pigeon Forge and Mountain Loft (another time share property) was booked.

Room is clean, comfortable, but not a 'wow'. Everything worked, no issues, but not a 'wow'

Staff is top notch, very knowledgeable and let use check in early. They also had ALOT for kids including a drum circle and tug-a-war over the pool.

Its a great fall back if Mountain Loft is booked. Its good in itself.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank BiggestJohn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
McAlester, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2012

The entrance to the resort was inviting. The staff was always friendly and smiling. The ladies at the front desk were so sweet and helpful. Our accomodations were clean and well stocked. Nice linens and towels. We also pulled a trailer with motorcycles. They had parking for our trailer and the resort has good security. My grandson enjoyed the pool. I enjoyed the whirlpool tub in our room. Very nice place to stay. Not as big as some condos I have stayed in before, but nice, clean and well stocked.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank BettyRuth
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2012

I'm a bluegreen owner and I was extremely disappointed with my stay @ laurel crest. My family and I even cut our trip short bc we didn't want to be there. Now that's sad :( it was so unreal @ how horrible the beds was. The couch was all stained up and had threads coming out getting ready to make holes. I just think for the money we pay to be a owner of bluegreen that they could update the beds and couches so that the people staying could actually enjoy their stay

• Stayed June 2012
4 Thank Snnhen

Travellers are raving about these Pigeon Forge hotels

Saint Albans, West Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2012

Kind of hard to find since it is not on the main strip, but nice and quiet with an entrance gate for security. It has a game room down stairs with a standard indoor pool. I wish it had room service so you don't have to drive anywhere, but it does have a nice full-size kitchen. The balcony overlooked a nice outdoor heated pool and a child's playground. They had resort activities posted, but we were always out so we don't know how good they are. We stayed as a guest for someone who owns it, and there was some pressure to attend a workshop for a couple of hours, but we declined nicely and that was the last of it. Overall good if you have the money.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms face inward to outdoor pool.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
oahu
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2012

Went to the resort with my 86 and 89 year old parents. All of us enjoyed our time there so much. Place was quiet, great location near shopping and restaurants so if my parents got tired, we could come back to the resort and then go out later. View of the mountains was beautiful. Loved the set-up for the 2 bedroom unit. My parents could go to bed early, get up early and wouldn't disturb us. Beds were comfy too. Would definitely like to go back. Not a lot of activities at the resort but people going to area usually have their own agendas.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank grandma of 6
Mifflintown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2012

My husband and I just spent a week at Laurel Crest thanks to my wonderful parents-in-law...we thought this place was really great! We had a one BR condo - king bed, flat screen, gas FP, stocked kitchen. I thought it was very well kept and clean. Also, the location was great - 2 mins. to the main strip. Pools were nice, plenty of deck chairs, and the gym was awesome too! We also used one of the cute grilling areas that was set-up with a picnic table to grill some burgers and eat outside. Our only issue was noise overhead and a fuzzy tv - but both were minor issues. I would definitely recommend Laurel Crest!

Room Tip: If you get the top floor, you are less likely to have noise overhead. Also, try to avoid the first f...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kristen G
Myrtle Beach, SC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

We stayed at Laurel Crest for six nights as part of our timeshare with Bluegreen. It is located in a great area for navigating Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and the Great Smokies. We took a trip over to Mountainloft in Gatlinburg while we were there and did not like the location as well. Gatlinburg is undergoing construction and it was very hard to get around. Pigeon Forge is so much more accessible and fun. Our room was small but adequate for two people. The furniture was kind of old but the rooms were clean. The two outdoor pools were great. We had great view from our balcony and enjoyed drinking wine there at the end of the day. Dollywood is a must!! It is enormous and there is so much to see and do. We mainly concentrated on the shows. We liked them all except the Dolly Parton Family Reunion. Uncle Bill could use singing lessons. Overall, we loved Laurel Crest and Pigeon Forge. It's a great place to vacation.

Room Tip: We were in building 10 room 1046. I can't compare it to other rooms but it was an older accommod...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple