Laurel Crest
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$85
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$128
Park Tower Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$84
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$114
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$120
ClarionHotels
US$190
US$167
Twin Mountain Inn & Suites(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
US$111
Hotels.com
US$291
The Inn at Christmas Place(Pigeon Forge)
US$192
All reviewsbluegreen ownersbedroom deluxefull kitchennice resortindoor poolwasher and dryerhot tubpots and pansworking orderthe main stripnice staythe smoky mountainsgas fireplacepool tablebgapplianceslaundry
Reviewed 21 July 2012

The staff was very helpful....The grounds were well cared for.... The rooms were clean and well stocked with everything we needed for a week's stay...Beds were VERY comfortable...Plenty of parking....close to all attractions...would stay here again.....

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ShelbyD81
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Went for a weekend with blue-green. The room looked fine and the people were nice. Spent one night and the following day, saw a bug next to me on the couch. Husband killed it and had a look, took it in tissue to the front desk and they confirmed it was a bedbug. Found another as we were packing up. Hotel offered to move us to another room, but we weren't having any of that. Headed out and cut our weekend holiday short.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Pappy-Gran
Reviewed 19 June 2012

The entrance to the resort was inviting. The staff was always friendly and smiling. The ladies at the front desk were so sweet and helpful. Our accomodations were clean and well stocked. Nice linens and towels. We also pulled a trailer with motorcycles. They had parking for our trailer and the resort has good security. My grandson enjoyed the pool. I enjoyed the whirlpool tub in our room. Very nice place to stay. Not as big as some condos I have stayed in before, but nice, clean and well stocked.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank BettyRuth
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I'm a bluegreen owner and I was extremely disappointed with my stay @ laurel crest. My family and I even cut our trip short bc we didn't want to be there. Now that's sad :( it was so unreal @ how horrible the beds was. The couch was all stained up and had threads coming out getting ready to make holes. I just think for the money we pay to be a owner of bluegreen that they could update the beds and couches so that the people staying could actually enjoy their stay

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank Snnhen
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Kind of hard to find since it is not on the main strip, but nice and quiet with an entrance gate for security. It has a game room down stairs with a standard indoor pool. I wish it had room service so you don't have to drive anywhere, but it does have a nice full-size kitchen. The balcony overlooked a nice outdoor heated pool and a child's playground. They had resort activities posted, but we were always out so we don't know how good they are. We stayed as a guest for someone who owns it, and there was some pressure to attend a workshop for a couple of hours, but we declined nicely and that was the last of it. Overall good if you have the money.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms face inward to outdoor pool.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family