“Very good hotel”

Laurel Crest
Ranked #44 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I got the the special at bass pro shop very cheap ... I wasn't expecting a nice room big fully equip kitchen, big bathroom with hot tub inside, one bedroom with a huge bed, 2 tv, balcony with chair to sit down, I have stay in nice hotel before but huge price, I know you must think they want to sell you the time share but I own one and still no as good as this room. Now in the welcome center they sell you fun packages if you are going to for 2 night and see the presentation do not buy it, or do not go to change it until you are ready to do it, make we did that mistake and we lost the money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Colmenero6
BluegreenCares, Manager at Laurel Crest, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Hello Colmenero6,

Thank you for staying at Laurel Crest and sharing your experience. We are glad you were pleased with our accommodations. We appreciate the feedback you have provided regarding our timeshare presentation and would like to learn more about your concerns. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com. Thank you.

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

I was disappointed in Laurel Crest as part of the Bluegreen preview! Had to check in 2 times! I found the accommodations not to be very nice-our room needed updated badly-lumpy full size bed-not good-as I ask for queen or king! Dust bunnies found at the baseboards-bathroom cabinet finish was falling apart on the floor. No daily maid service but did provide an extra set of towels! I heard a TV the entire last night! Not a great stay and would never go back there! Check said they had security and never saw anyone at entrance!
My husband and I were very disappointed as this resort is a part of Bluegreen vacations!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Larry M

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Laurel Crest. We regret to learn of your disappointment with our accommodations. We are committed to the highest standards of quality and cleanliness and would like to discuss your particular experience. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com if you would like to provide additional details. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

This is our first time staying at Laurels crest and I really enjoyed the place. The kitchen was a little small but I appreciated it, I cooked almost every meal there. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank momof2ntn
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

• Stayed: May 2014

Hello momof2ntn,

We are delighted you enjoyed your first stay at Laurel Crest Resort. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Came as part of Bluegrass preview through bass pro shop. Extremely disappointed. Had to check in twice. Stuck in basement floor, cramped, small and old room.Found out there was no housekeeping while you stay so it's a good thing i keep a tidy room and we reuse towels. There was also construction going on which no one told us about. No on site restaurant for quiet nite in for kids after long day of site seeing. Would never come again. Sticking with Hilton grand vacations where you feel like you are on vacation without even leaving your room.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jenifer D

Hello Jenifer D,

We regret to learn of your disappointing experience at Laurel Crest. We appreciate your feedback and would like to further discuss your particular concerns at your convenience. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com. Thank you.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Good location away from the noise and traffic. But the furnishings need to be updated. But don't ask for a late checkout. The answer is always NO. Didn't see any security when we were there. It's too far to walk to the dumpster to deposit trash, especially in bad weather. Have been there several times and will probably go again if I return to Pigeon Forge.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nanatotwo
BluegreenCares, Manager at Laurel Crest, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Hello Nanatotwo,

Thank you for returning and reviewing your stay at Laurel Crest. We are delighted you find the resort to be in a good location away from the busy areas of Pigeon Forge. We invite you to contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com to discuss any aspects of your stay that did not meet your expectations. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Got a one bedroom it was small but clean an comfortable.Very quite location had outdoor grills an outdoor poolsThe staff were very friendly and helpful. Great location an close to a lot of good restaurants.Very close to Dollywood an Walmart.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
BluegreenCares, Manager at Laurel Crest, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Hello Goodtimedud,

Thank you for staying at Laurel Crest Resort. We are glad you found our accommodations clean and comfortable and our resort conveniently located. We appreciate your kind remarks about our staff and hope you will return soon!