“Great Value for Italian Eating in Pigeon Forge”
Review of Johnny Carino's

Johnny Carino's
Ranked #25 of 174 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great Value for Italian Eating in Pigeon Forge”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

After leaving Cave Cove in the afternoon, we decided to stop at a restaurant. On my wife’s birthday, we had received a certificate of $25 to eat at the following restaurants: Bullfish Grill, Blue Moose Burgers & Wings, Carino’s Italian Grill, Timberwood Grill, and Mellow Mushroom. I figured these restaurants were owned by the same person.

We selected Carino’s Italian Grill. The customer service was very good. We got to a table without any wait. We selected a special (2 meals for $14.99). I ordered spaghetti and meatballs while my wife ordered a fish meal. I also ordered a drink. We enjoyed our lunch which came under $25.

The restaurant is in Pigeon Forge. Therefore, traffic can be hectic getting there. I would suggest using the back streets such as Teaster Lane to get there if you are in the middle of Pigeon Forge (i.e. Traffic Light #8). I highly recommend this restaurant to visitors.

Visited August 2014

“Yummy”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Went here for your last meal on vacation. We were tired of poor BBQ, so we tried Italian. The food was really good. First you get fresh baked loaf of bread with olive oil and seasonings. We ordered the chicken parmesan and shrimp scampi. The chicken was juicy and the breading had tons of flavor, the sauce was light and flavorful too. The scampi was fresh tasting also. The service was ok. Ask for the fresh parmesan and the waiter looked perplexed. But we got it after our meal was half eaten. I would definitely go back.

Evington
“Fairly Good”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Salad isn't included with the meal. Our waiter was great, however, the waiter that shared the same space was rather obnoxious. The food was good. Not sure if we'd go back again but it was good to go somewhere different.

Harmony, North Carolina
“Superb!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were in Pigeon forge for our anniversary. On our last day we decided to eat at Carinos. We had eaten there once before but wasn't too impressed. This time was completely different! The waitress was wonderful and the food was delicious! They have a wonderful house salad and remember to save room for dessert... They have several yummy choices!!

“Fresh food and decently priced”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

The food was fresh. Love the bread and dipping oil. The service was good, I think our waitress might have been newer because she didn't know how to answer some of our questions about the food but she was nice and kept our drinks full. Would return again.

• Visited August 2014