“Good food, good value!”

Columbus, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, good value!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

It's been years since we've been to Johnny Carino's and since Pigeon Forge had one, we had go. This one did not disappoint! The Italian Chicken Nachos were as great as we remembered and the Grilled Chicken Bowtie Pasta was even better! My son got the lasagna and really enjoyed it but then tasted my pasta and liked that even more! You get great warm bread and a wonderful herb dipping oil for the bread. Our server was great and she was so attentive! We took so much food home because of the portion sizes. We will go again, for sure!

• Visited June 2014

Minden, Louisiana, Usa
“Not good food entrees”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

The opening bread and drinks Were good but the entree's were just ok. My lasagna needed some flavor. The service was good and reasonably priced.

Visited August 2014
“Lousy Food”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Food was not up to Carino standards. Chicken tasted like processed chicken with spongy like texture . Marsala was very oily and no flavor .. Server was very apologetic and a manager came and apologized . Re-ordered 1 dish ... Server said he gave us one dish at half price but after checking the bill in the car , it was obvious we paid full price for very bad food. Have been here before and enjoyed but this evening was horrible.

• Visited August 2014
Marion
“Great food”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We ate at this restaurant last week for lunch. My husband got mac and cheese with bacon, chicken and mushrooms...he could not eat it all. I ordered lasagna and it was wonderful..Service was great and will go back next trip.

Visited August 2014
“Wouldn't go back again”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

My husband, daughter, and I came here on august 15th for dinner. We were excited since we don't have any of these where we live and remember our last experience being a good one. I ordered the chicken bowtie dish and my husband ordered the spaghetti skillet with sausage. Mine was okay but not good enough to finish and my husbands was way too much for one person and he said it was very bland. On top of that the salad I got was not good....it was not fresh, they used lettuce that should have been thrown away and there was way more toppings than lettuce so you are left with a pile of cheese and bacon with nothing else. The overall atmosphere was lacking as well, on a Friday night it was dead and the quality of the food was poor and just overall we didn't enjoy our meal like we expected to.

1 Thank Karorocks