“Very nice hotel”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #75 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed 24 November 2012

This is a very nice, very clean hotel in the close to everything in Pigeon Forge, TN. The front desk staff goes out of their way to be helpful. We will certainly stay here again. The hotel has a pool, but we did not use it. The free breakfast was average. The staff is so good, that they make this hotel

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a river view room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 5 November 2012

When a front desk person moves their car in the rain to give that spot to your handicapped child, it's worthy mentioning Chelsea by name, among over and beyond other services rendered by her to make our trip, perfect! Christina, Sarah, Dena and Dustin were so guest friendly and helpful to our needs. The ladies that cleaned our room, did so with absolute perfection to detail and the maintenance crew was always busy and offered assistance if we ever needed them. For the money, can't beat it. Breakfast is o.k. and needs fitness room. Highly recommend anyone to strongly consider this Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2012 via mobile

Over all this was a nice hotel. The vending machine took my money and did not give a drink but I was able to resolve the issue onsite. The bathrooms are small and the shower head had a pink film on it, bleach needed. The room was overall clean and appeared to be recently renovated.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 21 August 2012

my family and I stayed here this weekend. The rates were great, location great, pool with slide was great for our kids! The last night we saw a huge roach crawl up the wall I got it on video I tried to catch it but It went in a hole in the wall behind the . I alerted staff he tried to say it was a water bug from the river but im not stupid. Needless to saw we bagged ALL of our things in trash bags.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 17 August 2012

This hotel was clean, provided breakfast each morning and had a great pool. My family enjoyed the waterslide. This hotel is centrally located and close to many great family activities and restaurants. As with some of the other hotel, this one does NOT offer tickets to the major attractions such as Dixie Stampede or Dollywood. The beds were comfortable and the check in/check out process was very simple.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2012

We had booked two rooms at this hotel, and just before our trip I thought to checked Trip Advisor. After reading some of the reviews I was scared to death this would be a terrible place to stay. As it turned out, the staff was friendly, the rooms were clean, and I could finally relax about our stay there! I will definately stay there again!

Room Tip: We stayed on the back section and had a balcony overlooking the river. Very nice view!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SimpandBurt
Reviewed 31 July 2012

The worst experience I've ever had at a hotel. I did get this on an Internet deal so I really didn't have any expectations, but this was ridiculous!!!! I have 3 children, 2 with breathing issues( one of which is a special needs kiddo). We walked into the first room they gave us and it had some white powder stuff all over the TV, dresser, bed, and floors. My husband thought it was ceiling falling in ( I'm not sure that I agreed, but anyway) so it made me a little nervous and asked for another the next room they gave me we walked in on an about 400 lb naked man that LIVED there. They claimed they didn't know he was in there. He was supposed to check out and check back in but he didn't come to the office this morning to do his regular thing so they though the left. They tried to show me another room, but at that point I had such a bad taste in my mouth about this hotel we left. And I'm still fighting with them to get my money back, cause yes they did charge my credit card anyway and don't want to refund my money. For all you people who enjoyed you stay and say the pool is great ( which is one of the main reasons I booked there) I just hope you guys didn't pick up something. I've been told by several locals horror stories about their pool water. I'm so glad we didn't manage to fet in it.

Stayed: June 2012