“Excellent”
Review of Bullfish Grill

Bullfish Grill
Ranked #22 of 180 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Bullfish Grill, we specialize in our namesake. Bullfish proudly serves aged Grand Champion Angus Beef. Seafood is delivered daily, offering you the freshest selections available. We carry only the finest wines, lagers and ales to compliment our fresh seafood and hand-cut steaks. No bull, just great food. Voted Pigeon Forge's Best Restaurant!
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We went for lunch and had a wonderful experience. The food was perfectly prepared, with generous sized lunch portions, and our server was super friendly. Will definitely go back on next visit to area.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I've heard this place was the best place to eat in Pigeon Forge. So my wife and I went. Well...it wasn't great at all. I felt like I was at Ruby Tuesdays which isn't bad, but it's not great either.

My wife found a big red hair under her chicken sandwich and totally ruin our appetites. Not to mention all the managers were just standing around at the bar watching soccer.

1  Thank Daniel W
Reviewed 11 July 2014

After reading other reviews we decided to try this restaurant. We were not disappointed! Our server was extremely helpful and friendly. She informed us the food is made fresh upon ordering. She was so right. It was amazing how fresh everything tasted. My husband ordered Bullfish chicken pasta and he said it was the best pasta he had ever had anywhere. I ordered the chicken florentine and I was equally pleased with my meal. The fried green tomatoes were also the best we had ever had. You will not be disappointed when your bill comes either! Very reasonably priced and worth every penny. We are planning to go back tomorrow night.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This is without question, one of the best places I have ever been -- Their Fried Shrimp are delightful -- and the service, the people -- you could not ask for any better - Fantastic and affordable -- better here than IHOP or such for just a bit more -- worth every cent--- The menu is unbelievable, such imaginative and delicious plate -- oh, it really is just great

Reviewed 11 July 2014

They are a really good place to eat! Food is cooked to your wishes and staff is extremely nice. You never have to wait for the waitstaff to be at your elbow.