“Amazing!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bullfish Grill

Bullfish Grill
Ranked #27 of 170 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: Steakhouse, American, Grill, Bar
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: At Bullfish Grill, we specialize in our namesake. Bullfish proudly serves aged Grand Champion Angus Beef. Seafood is delivered daily, offering you the freshest selections available. We carry only the finest wines, lagers and ales to compliment our fresh seafood and hand-cut steaks. No bull, just great food. Voted Pigeon Forge's Best Restaurant!
Benton, Kentucky
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

We chose Bullfish for our Sunday lunch after church and we were not disappointed. Highly recommend because it's not crowded and the food is superb. Highly recommend the Pat LaFreida Burger. I've eaten and cooked many burgers in my 62 years and I've never had one to compare with this burger. Cream Brûlée French Toast is excellent as well according to my DIL.

Don't miss this restaurant!

• Visited July 2014

Marietta, South Carolina
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We went for lunch and had a wonderful experience. The food was perfectly prepared, with generous sized lunch portions, and our server was super friendly. Will definitely go back on next visit to area.

Somerset, Kentucky
“Over-Rated”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

I've heard this place was the best place to eat in Pigeon Forge. So my wife and I went. Well...it wasn't great at all. I felt like I was at Ruby Tuesdays which isn't bad, but it's not great either.

My wife found a big red hair under her chicken sandwich and totally ruin our appetites. Not to mention all the managers were just standing around at the bar watching soccer.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Daniel W
Manchester, TN
“Best meal in Pigeon Forge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

After reading other reviews we decided to try this restaurant. We were not disappointed! Our server was extremely helpful and friendly. She informed us the food is made fresh upon ordering. She was so right. It was amazing how fresh everything tasted. My husband ordered Bullfish chicken pasta and he said it was the best pasta he had ever had anywhere. I ordered the chicken florentine and I was equally pleased with my meal. The fried green tomatoes were also the best we had ever had. You will not be disappointed when your bill comes either! Very reasonably priced and worth every penny. We are planning to go back tomorrow night.

• Visited July 2014
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Bullfish -- Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

This is without question, one of the best places I have ever been -- Their Fried Shrimp are delightful -- and the service, the people -- you could not ask for any better - Fantastic and affordable -- better here than IHOP or such for just a bit more -- worth every cent--- The menu is unbelievable, such imaginative and delicious plate -- oh, it really is just great

• Visited April 2014