“Awesome!”
Review of Bullfish Grill

Bullfish Grill
Ranked #23 of 187 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Bullfish Grill, we specialize in our namesake. Bullfish proudly serves aged Grand Champion Angus Beef. Seafood is delivered daily, offering you the freshest selections available. We carry only the finest wines, lagers and ales to compliment our fresh seafood and hand-cut steaks. No bull, just great food. Voted Pigeon Forge's Best Restaurant!
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Ate here three days in a row including the Sunday brunch and have never had any complaints. The Hostess, waiters/waitresses and managers all recognized us as return customers and thanked us for returning. I know it sounds petty but it felt good to be acknowledged for that. Steaks were incredible and yes I loved the salty bread. Had the crab stuffed salmon one day and the chicken pasta another, all incredible.

1  Thank Frank B
Write a ReviewReviews (2,807)

Reviewed 25 August 2014

nice clean and food excellent had the Orleans shrimp had sausage in it.Different. would have like to have surf and turf.Hence the name Bullfish but it was not available.

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Nice place - looks swanky but there's pop/rock music playing so it's slightly more casual. Parmesan crusted tilapia was a little too crunchy and fried to my liking, but my boyfriend was happy with the steak and potato he ordered. Nice menu items though, I would go back if in the area again.

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Onion rings and salty bread were delicious. I enjoyed the burger with fries. This was our first visit here. It did cost more than some of the other restaurants we ate at. Friendly staff. We have heard the steaks are very good here but we didn't try them.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

My husband and I ate here while in Pigeon Forge. The atmosphere is romantic, perfect for couples. We ordered an appetizer of onion rings and I have never in my life seen so many onion rings! They were delicious! I ordered ribs and my husband ordered the new York strip steak. Both of our meals were great. My ribs were very tender and my husband's steak was moist and cooked perfectly!