“A gift that lasts forever”
Review of Sandman's Workshop

Sandman's Workshop
Ranked #10 of 62 Shopping in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We have purchased our stone treasures from Sandman's four times and love them. My brother came home to visit last year and saw my garden stone tribute to our late pet and he loved it so much he had me order him one on our visit this year. We had great service from Sandman's and love our carved stones!!!!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Who knew rocks could be so much fun! Lots of good photo opportunities outside, but much to my dismay, they do not allow photos inside. For a vacation destination, that is a bit much. Why not let folks take pics, and enjoy their visit, so they will spread the word. The rock engraving is pretty neat, but we really loved the rock oil lamps! The two young men working that evening were excellent. They talked about the rocks, and you could tell they really enjoyed their jobs. They were so friendly, that we would stop by regularly if we lived closer. We bought some of the pre-engraved rocks, but maybe one day we will have one custom cut.

2  Thank Lauren T
Reviewed 6 April 2014

My boyfriend and I eat at the Old Mill every time we are in town but, this is the first time we've noticed this great shop next door. They will engrave anything you want on the rocks. My boyfriend got a rock already engraved for his parents and they loved it. With very reasonable prices and a great staff, this shop is a must see!

7  Thank SmokyMtnGirl904
Reviewed 5 February 2014

This specialty shop had all sizes of rocks that they will engrave with just about anything you can think of. Makes a great wedding, birthday, thank you or Christmas gifts. I bought one for myself to put in front of my fire place. I can be used outside too. Their work is just like the engraving you might see on the new stones at the cemetery. If you have something painted on the stone the paint will last 15 years. The prices run from a few dollars for the smaller stones to hundreds for the huge ones.

3  Thank Denise M