“Awesome Family Getaway”

Dollywood's Splash Country Water Adventure Park
Ranked #30 of 96 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Adjacent to Dollywood theme park, Dollywood’s Splash Country water adventure parks, is situated on 35 acres in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. Named America’s Must-See Waterpark in 2009, Dollywood’s Splash Country features a variety of water slides and attractions—from mild to wild. The Cascades™, an 8,000-sq.-ft. lagoon-style leisure pool, Fire Tower Falls™, the state’s tallest twin speed slides; Bear Mountain Fire Tower™, a multi-level interactive water adventure; Mountain Waves, a 25,000-sq.-ft. wave pool; Slick Rock Racer, a multi-mat slide; the Downbound Float Trip, a relaxing lazy river as well as interactive children’s play areas. The 2013 season will welcome River Rush, Tennessee's first and only water coaster! Available for rental, Riverside and Waterside Retreats offer privacy and luxury (park admission, linens and/or food not included with rental). The waterpark operates Memorial Day to Labor Day; visit the website for operating hours.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Splash Country is awesome for families looking to have fun at a water park. I love that they provide life jackets for the non-swimmers so you don't have to worry about your young ones while in the wave pool etc. My son is wide open. One minute he's right beside me, next minute he's 20 feet in front of me. So having him in a life jacket keeps me from stressing until i catch back up with him. My whole family loves Splash Country. My wife loves all the water rides. The water roller coaster is her favorite. I would recommend this for summer months over Dollywood.

2  Thank jeff b
Write a ReviewReviews (1,577)
All reviews
in 50 reviews
"something for everyone"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a great water park to visit. I have a 24 year old autistic son and the calming area is wonderful for him. When we got there, Lauren gave us a tour of all the rides and areas she thought my son would enjoy. She showed us the calming area. She gave us a number we could reach her at, if we needed anything. My son loved the pool. We did one roller coaster slide bc he didn't really enjoy it. We used the calming area alot and he did wonderful. He loved the rocking chair and sensory items. Thank you Lauren and all the staff for making our day wonderful!

2  Thank Jerry J
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great park! Very fun. Only negative is the hght requirements for many were out of reach for our little guys.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent water park in Pigeon Forge, TN. We went in late May just after park opened for the year and enjoyed no crowds and no wait for rides.